šŸ¦‡ ćƒ¾(ļ¾ŸŠ“ļ¾Ÿ)ļ¾‰ļ¾ž say anything xviii ą°²(ļ½€Ā°Ī”Ā°)

Itā€™s storming here. :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

ā€¦I donā€™t really know what to say right now. Therapist said sheā€™s not allowed to say Iā€™m stable to board of nursing because the old therapist said that on the testing I did months ago it showed symptoms of psychosis. Even though at the time I went over with the tester and my old therapist that I didnā€™t realize I was supposed to report things I was currently experiencing and instead listed everything I had ever experienced in my life so I ended up looking way crazier than I actually am.

Pdoc refuses to write the letter even though heā€™s the one prescribing me bc he just ā€œdoesnā€™t write those lettersā€. Iā€™m in a horrible situation because none of my mental health professionals here really know me well enough to feel comfortable writing me this letter because I literally just moved to this state a year ago, it took me a good while to find people to work with, and I switched therapists. So itā€™s a hot mess. At this point I feel I am forced to leave the state for my nursing program because of the stateā€™s specific and descriminatory policy against certain mental health disorders.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear this @Anna.

I know that being a nurse has been a dream of yours for quite some time.

I hope you are able to find employment in that field in the near future.

:v:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to have a meeting with the person in charge of it again to go over my current situation and see if thereā€™s any options left for me. If not then I have to go to school in a different state that doesnā€™t have such discriminatory policies. This stateā€™s loss.

2 Likes

Today on things that annoy me: people who spend a long time in the bathroom even though they know others want to use it

3 Likes

@antidepressant044 I think I just got your storm. Do you want it back?

I was in the shower and the lights went off. Scared the crap out of me because there are no windows so it went pitch black. Iā€™m such a baby lmao.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a pretty good day. I was blown away by my lab studentsā€™ performance on todayā€™s lab exam. It was an easy one to grade, so I graded it after lab. Awesome. I also graded my lecture studentsā€™ exam from Thursday, and overall they did very well, too. That was nice to see, strong performances on my exams.

I have absolutely zero intention on buying any cigarettes or cigars, or using any nicotine gum, in the next few hours before bed, so I think itā€™s safe to say that day 3 of being nicotine-free is a success :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

question: do you ever keep contact with people you used to date/talked to romantically but never dated that it didnt work out with? i do but it makes me feel kind of stupid because part of me still loves them and i feel like i look dumb

Sometimes I do. My ex-wife and I still text occasionally. Thereā€™s this other woman I dated for three months in 2011. We had a clean break, didnā€™t talk for years, then I looked her up on facebook. We text once in a while, and Iā€™ve taken her to a few concerts. I have no romantic interest in either of them now, though at one point I think I was still in love with my ex-wife, not all that long ago (like last year).

I can see how you would feel stupid in such a situation, just know that you are not stupid.

tomorrow will make one month of probation completed. no drug or alcohol tests yet. I havenā€™t had a drink but I want one. normally I would drink once or twice a week but I guess this is my sobriety year. the last time I went a whole year without having a drink mustā€™ve been when I was 16.

1 Like

How long is your probation? Do they just randomly make you drop, and you donā€™t know when it will be coming?

Sobriety isnā€™t so bad. Itā€™s been nearly two years since my last drink; you get used to it.

1 Like

You hit your head??? What happened?

I just made a thread.

1 Like

my sentence was a year probation. I donā€™t have to check in every month like some people have to. but they can call up out of the blue and make me go get a drug and alcohol screen.

there was a whole list of things I agreed to at sentencing. one was the drug and alcohol screen. maybe they wont ever call, but Iā€™m guessing they will call at least once.

yeah Iā€™m trying to enjoy sobriety, but drinking was my escape. it let me go on living and not worrying about my lack of results. iā€™ll get used to it. :neutral_face:

Me rn.

todays-word-of-the-day-is-delusional

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to save money and have the AC set at 70/21 instead of 65/18 like I prefer, but i donā€™t know if itā€™s worth it tonight. Most nights lately it hasnā€™t bothered me, but Iā€™m sweating a lot tonight. But I want to get used to it because itā€™s starting to get hotter out and I canā€™t afford to keep my place at 65/18 all summer. This will be our first summer in this place and itā€™s bigger than our old place, but itā€™s also more shaded, so Iā€™m hoping that helps a lot.

I feel super nauseous again what the heck :nauseated_face:

Iā€™m so tired and I want to sleep but Iā€™m so uncomfortable

Iā€™m always sick lately wtf

Same, yo. Why do you feel sick?

1 Like

Iā€™m hungry, and being awake all night only makes me more hungry, but I have to get blood work done in a few hours so I canā€™t eat anything.