🎃 ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XVIII ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ (ノ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ*:・゚✧

That’s good cuz!

1 Like

We got a new Google Home Mini and I’m not sure how I feel about it. Do I accept that technology is what it is and I have no privacy anyways? It’s only slightly more likely to insert thoughts in my head than my phone is. And I’ve gotten used to my phone.

1 Like

im feeling improved from last night but im still feeling really really guilty. like i did something awful even though people are telling me its not my fault. idk.

i also had to add a seventh class to my fall schedule bc of the program i got accepted into

1 Like

Seven classes?!?!?! Are you a superhuman? I could only handle four classes at a time in school.

I get sad too easily. I wish my life was different. Not my life currently, but my past. It was too full of trauma and sadness and anger. Sometimes I think I’ve moved past it and I’m fine, but then the tiniest things set me off.

3 Likes

I’m just going to put this out there but I’ll put it in blur because it’s kind of inappropriate. I know some of you freaks will want to look at it but that’s on you. I put the blurs up so you don’t have to look at it.

The weirdest sexual act that I’ve been seriously offered was from a girl I didn’t even know who propositioned me to have her :poop: on my chest. And after I said no, she insisted that I lay down while she ■■■■ right on my chest. So I quickly got out that situation.

1 Like

We had new people move in upstairs last week and they’re so damn loud all day long. The Jay family that lives there you never heard anything. You couldn’t even hear them walking around. This family it sounds like they’re dropping furniture all day every day. Things on our walls shake it’s so loud.

I found out that I was doxxed a few years ago. That means someone finds your living address. But since then I’ve moved and there hasn’t been a breach like that since. Someone might, might do that in the near future however. But we will see.

I checked this website that showed me everything but half of those websites I never even heard of or think I’ve ever been to. It might have been someone who knew my email address but didn’t have anything to do with me.

@Azley

think

2 Likes

… I’m stealing this

2 Likes

“Stone Cold Steve Azley” lmao

1 Like

Are pictures of landmarks trademarked?

Aw Gawd I hate sitting here trying to teach my mom how to use her computer researching her genealogy!
It’s slow torture…painfull.
Time is going backwards…

3 Likes

Man my arm is killing me. I went to the gym earlier after about 6 days of break and my deltoid feels like it does when I used to get shots of invega.

But speaking of shots of invega. The nurse took my vitals today :stuck_out_tongue: Another sexy older lady.

1 Like

Therapy was extremely productive tonight. I jabbered on for 45 minutes and she gave me awesome insights. Sweetness! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really need to find a way to stop compulsively picking at my skin. I’m also just feeling extra like I want a new, different body but alas I can’t just trade one.

1 Like

That’s a nearly instant flag material @Ninjastar you now have ten minutes to post something positive or I’ll flag this video with extreme prejudice. Believe me.

1 Like

1 Like

I have no idea what those big words mean but I like it. :slight_smile: