Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

🎃 ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XVIII ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ (ノ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ*:・゚✧

YES! Here they are!

Wow! Three cupcakes all at once!!! This pleases the great Ninjastar

The Great Ninjastar > The Potato God

The Mods giveth and the Mods taketh away.

:pray:

I would never claim such status, but I am honored you think of me that way.

I got everything I need for chocolate banana milkshakes today

I also have another for you!

I really appreciate that you changed my tagline lol For real!

Thank you!!! :grin:

He can handle it,

I can’t handle letting him handle it.

Know what I mean?

I think I do lol

Like a protective thing right?

The word Ninja comes from the Greek word Nomos for law. Star is from the language of Pitt people of planet Grokker and means Disher.

Believe me. I know these things. All hail the Law Disher for they approach. :slight_smile:

Yeah,

Sort of.

I have a hard time when I’m not in direct control of things.

I am the disher of the law!!!

@Rhubot I stole your title!

Yeah I understand that. You wanna do it yourself and not let anyone else get one over on you. Makes you feel safer.

I feel like that all the time.

I guess all you can do is stay home or make your husband come with you. Or try to get over it and let your husband take care of it and try to be okay with it.

I have to remember to separate myself from my thoughts more often.

Also, I feel like the queen of wearing weather-inappropriate giant cardigans and long skirts.

Hi korieve my dad said I said something about buying him things soda food and told me not to throw it up to his face. I didn’t realize I had said anything bad it hurt so bad I started bawling. It hurt my heart he’s the only dad I have and when I do things for my lved ones it’s my heart. I’m crying right now.

Korieve it’ll be okay I know you probably didn’t mean it

For your other title.

The four elemelons.

Oh my gosh my neighbor was so fine and sexy today! She had on this slim black and white striped sweater and tight black leggings. She said she applied for a job and that’s why she looked that way but damn I wish she would dress like that more often. heavy breathing :stuck_out_tongue: