Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

🎃 ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XVIII ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ (ノ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ*:・゚✧

Going to be hot out today, 30C and I have to work outside. Will be taking a lot of fluids with me

I again don’t feel like doing anything. I have to teach today, though. It wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t such a long commute. I just don’t want to get out of my chair right now, though pretty soon I have to get up to get in the bathroom and start getting ready, shower and shave and all that. Need to eat something, too.

First time I reached maximum number of topics now I need to wait 6 minutes lol

I hate being so suspicious of everyone. I kind of just want to be super gullible sometimes. I think I would be happier.

I feel sick today. I didn’t eat enough with my meds this morning and now I keep throwing up and I’ve got a headache.

I am in control of myself and the world I am not bored

:worried:I hope you get to feeling better led. Have you tried to lie down. Idk I have a med I have to eat food with trazodone.

I saw a man on the stairs who wasn’t there how I wish he’d go away. :slight_smile:

I’m laying in the recliner now. It’s helping a little.

Having a pretty productive day after a week of doing basically nothing.

Fixed my dishwasher,

Doing laundry,

Cleaning the house.

I made a very realistic list of things to do today and it looks like I’m on track to complete it.

I hope you had a Happy Mother’s Day!

Work is exhausting this week. I have had to file so much paperwork. All of it was confusingly worded and very very boring.

I could’ve sworn the DW host just said my name… “And (name) here are the headlines.”

She’s not even my favourite DW host.

Thank you!

I did,

My husband got me flowers and chocolates!

Life is like a box of chalkletss. You never know what you’re gonna get.

-Mama

I went to my community college today and took care of all my Va paperwork. :blush:

I have no idea why but I want to go back to school for welding. I loved it in shop class.

But cool for you @Montezuma

What do you plan to study?

Welding is a very smart field to go into!

I’m finishing up my associate of arts in liberal arts.

I plan on transferring that when I’m done. :slight_smile:

I’m in between. Not fully alive or dead.