🎃 ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XVIII ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ (ノ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ*:・゚✧

don’t know if its true or not. but I was just reading that cigarettes make the meds less effective.

1 Like

@Lifer we don’t make the rules. We just enforce them. If you have an issue, take it up with the big man. I would personally love to ban discussions of smoking, because it destroyed my family and made me a single parent at age 18.

1 Like

:frowning:️ my dad smokes for last fifty years since he was ten. He won’t stop smoking.hes got some illnesses one being a lung infections. I know the cigarettes are going to kill my dad and I cry get pissed. I visit him everyday because I may not see him again.

3 Likes

I’ve heard this too. A long time ago.

I just had hash browns and eggs was yummy

2 Likes

I want to play games but I feel sick and bad :nauseated_face: and I don’t want to move

2 Likes

I’m sorry, @roxanna. I had to watch my dad and grandparents slowly get sicker and sicker from smoking. The worst part was that, even when they got cancer, they still didn’t quit. It’s horribly addictive, and it’s unfair to your loved ones.

3 Likes

Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man!!!

I thought I lost a piece of myself, but I just realized it was always there. And that it wasn’t me who was the problem. It’s other’s who have nothing original to contribute. And just repeat what I say. I have the problem with them. I guess this is why I started to searched for new ideas when I was in middle school and still do to this day. My mind craves knowledge.

1 Like

I think I know the funky with my brain.

■■■■, my boss just texted asking me to work tonight instead of tomorrow. I would be terrified of working there alone. I’ll probably just ignore his text and claim I was already asleep. ■■■■, I don’t know.

Ok, now he just called, and I just let it ring and go to voice mail. This probably isn’t good.

You’re not going to get in trouble if you say you can’t do it. He is asking on very short notice. It would be unreasonable of him to be mad at you.

You’re probably right, but I’m going to stick with ignoring him. I can’t deal with him right now, he’s not always the most reasonable person.

1 Like

Ugh. Mr LED’s phone keeps boot loading And won’t turn on. We really can’t afford to buy a new phone right now but I guess we don’t really have a choice. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

back to a traditional 3 meal a day eating plan. I just couldn’t get enough protein intermittent fasting on one meal.

i make easy meals, basically bean and pea salad 3 times a day. a fruit smoothie, a baked potato, a big salad, and some seeds for snacks. i stick to easy stuff to free up time. i don’t like to spend much time in the kitchen, when it’s just one big meal a day i can do it but not for breakfast lunch and dinner everyday.

@LED I made butter chicken today! It was so delicious, and good for feeding the large group of people I had over! Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

What’s up folks?

Just came home from a get together. I love my cat, lonliness and solitude. I don’t like this get togethers anymore.

4 Likes

I thought you were vegetarian?

How can you justify yourself as superior to others? As a race or culture or education? Stupid people are full of it and I don’t fit in.

I started eating meat again last summer. It wasn’t making me sick anymore, so I didn’t see any reason to avoid it.