Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

🎃 ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉) Say anything XVIII ʕ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°ʔ (ノ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ*:・゚✧

I need to put my phone away for the night, but I’m so uncomfortable I just want the distraction even though I know I’ll never sleep if I don’t put it away.

My butt/hip hurts. Like, the bone/joint. It’s weird and I don’t know why it hurts.

I don’t know how to clean the seats in my car, water stains the fabric. Freaking water. Stains the fabric. There has to be a way, as I’m sure the folks at the dealership had to do it before they sold it to me. Beside water stains (smh), it has a big cat puke stain in the back seat. I really should’ve put towels down for her, just didn’t think of it. I think it’s a good-looking little car from the outside, though.

Maybe see if someone has one of those handheld steam vacuum things? I know that’s what my mother-in-law uses for her car

That’s a good idea, thanks!

So midnight here. Just laying in bed. Felt good today. My landlady is paying me to rake the property so that’s nice. Just mostly the picking up left for tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I’m snacking on straight peanut butter right now, Jif’s natural variety, the kind you have to stir. I want something, but I don’t have much, need to get to a grocery store. I don’t want more polenta or more mashed potatoes and gravy atm. Fortunately, there’s not that much peanut butter left.

I use a bissel carpet cleaner for my trucks it has a hand attachment, I’m sure you can rent one

Another night of sleeping 12 hours.
I feel embarassed for sleeping so much!

I should be sleeping way less, but I go to bed so early that when I wake up at like, 7am, I think to myself “no way I’m getting up this early!”

Wat I’m grateful for today:
Good food
Clean water
A bed

I was sitting, feeling sorry for myself, when some of my online friends messaged me and asked me to play a game with them.
It’s funny how things work out sometimes :slight_smile:

Mr LED wants to go run errands this morning but I’m scared because I’ve been having a lot of really awful racist and violent inserted thoughts and I really don’t need anyone thinking I really think those things.

Remember, even though you can’t control your thoughts, you can control your actions. Nothing can force you to act on or voice those thoughts.

I’m still not convinced people can’t read my mind, though. No matter how many times people tell me it’s impossible. So I’m just before to go out when I’m thinking these things.

Those thoughts arent you though. And nobody can read your mind.

But also is it possible for Mr LED to run them alone? You’ve been having a rough time lately it seems and maybe some rest would help?

What is Ramen ?

I understand the power of delusions. There was a time when nobody could convince me I wasn’t killing everyone, even though I did logically know it was stupid. But it is just a delusion.

Being alone would be worse. He wants to go to the resale shop and pick out new toys for the kid. Go out for lunch. Get an oil change.

Then after all that he’s got a Starfinder game for 6 hours, so if I’m not with him in the morning I barely see him all day and that gets really lonely.

Ah yeah I can see that being hard! Does mr LED know how you’re feeling? Is it possible to do some errands today and the rest tomorrow?

I’m sorry @LED no matter what happens I know you can make it through

Stay strong :heart: