={^•_•^}= Say Anything XLIV

Good afternoon friends!! :blush:

I was up super late last night. I did some more cleaning in my apartment, it’s starting to finally come together. :relieved:

Hope you all are well. :hugs:

8 Likes

Good job! My apartment desperately needs some picking up, some taking stuff out to the dumpster, and a ton of cleaning. I live like a damn pig. Oh well.

3 Likes

Aww don’t feel bad. My apartment was in pretty bad shape for a long time. I’ve just started recently taking better care of it, and doing some spring cleaning. :blush:

I still have a lot of clutter to take care of, and I might donate some books to the library sometime soon.

3 Likes

@Montezuma
Wish you lived close. I’m almost out of books. The ones you sometimes mention are right up my alley. No worries. I know that’s not possible. A girl can dream!

3 Likes

Awww. Yeah, I would love to give ya some books! I have plenty to give away lollol.

I might only donate books that I’ve already read. That way other people can read them/buy them at my library’s bookstore.

4 Likes

Good eye! I made a thread.

4 Likes

just reunited with a hot sauce for tortilla chips I used to love…El Pato…in the mexican food section…it just says hot tomato sauce…so good…!!

3 Likes

Other than bringing the kids to and from school and maybe one day do a little shop, I’m spending the rest of my time at home. I’m grumpy and need to get out of this funk. Blah blah blah
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Why not go for a walk? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand. I get lonely for talk and company, too.

My mobility issues and dizziness makes it kind of dangerous.

Today I’ve been back at Virginia for the exact same amount of time I was at California. I’m looking forward to my next visit so I can live a little, I just stay quiet around the house here mostly because of who I live with. I have long conversations with my mom and her new friends when I’m visiting.

1 Like

Hmm. Can you take a nice bath? That sometimes makes me feel better.

2 Likes

My mobility issues make bathing impossible but a shower I could do

1 Like

Showers are good, too! :grinning:

2 Likes

invega tablets not covered by insurance not even the generic, just got off the phone with the insurance trying to get it approved thu say they we will know within 24 hours, hope it works out,

i want to know how similar are invega and risperidone because i know invega is the active metabolite of risperidone but somehow they work a little differently i guess and it seems like invega is better, just wondering because risperidone is covered by insurance and even if it wasnt its really cheap if i use goodrx

1 Like

One of the voices called me by my profile name late at night while I was drifting to sleep. It was a deep voice that said “agent!” and it scared me a little. They usually call my by my real name.

2 Likes

Oh, my, that’s scary! :anguished:

1 Like

I’ll be honest I’m still taking the 10 mg because the 15 mg knocks the voice out at night and some nights the voice is really nice and I like it. I don’t know if I’m waiting for someone to talk me out of it or what. I should start taking the 15s and should appreciate the silence, and it is better than being tortured, but there’s a small slice of my hallucinations that I really like, even without attaching any major delusions to them.

I was upped to 15mg at my last appointment and have been putting off taking the new bigger pills until I run out of smaller ones. I did take it the first night and the voice was silent as I was falling to sleep, then I went back to 10 mg and it’s reduced like normal. I will start taking the 15 tonight because it looks like I’m out of my 10 mgs.

2 Likes

I’m having a ptsd panic attack.