šŸ€ Say Anything XLII

I think iā€™ll take my med now and try to sleep. I havenā€™t been forgetting, sometimes I take it earlier to try to sleep. I end up feeling a little more sedated when I do. It is 3:37 here so I should try to get some rest. Go Aston Villa! :slight_smile:

Still canā€™t sleep. Sometimes I feel bad that being psychotic fried my brain. I wonder if the loss in gray matter is part of the reason delusions sometimes remain.

I feel okay since I got a few hours of sleep. 4 hours til class. Donā€™t know what to do.

1 Like

I just woke up, after getting a 8 hour sleep, and I feel pretty good.

good luck in school!

1 Like

Every single time :person_facepalming:

GIF-190315_053555

3 Likes

Woke up early this morning. My sleep has been off lately. Taking longer to fall asleep, waking up a lot during the night and today I am up super early. Hope itā€™s not indicative of depression working its way back in on me. That, coupled with how Iā€™ve been feeling lately, makes me think it is.

3 Likes

I hope itā€™s not @disciple, it also could be negative symptoms.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s true. However, iā€™m sza bipolar type and I spend a lot of time in depression. Much more than mania. I will just have to see how it plays out. I take a mood stabilizer, Lamictal, that is good for depression. Maybe it will help me not to go too far over the edge this time. It helped bring me out last time I was depressed, so thereā€™s that.

3 Likes

Iā€™m really frustrated about my medicine situation. I agreed to let my friend have my card and control my economy because I found it overwhelming, but Iā€™m out of meds and Iā€™ve told him this, but he refuses to give me my card so I can get more. He said heā€™d do it for me, but he gets super pissy whenever I ask him about it, and he even told me that if I ask one more time, Iā€™m not getting my meds at all.

I donā€™t think he realises how important it is to me to have my meds. And I just got out of the hospital too.

This situation really stresses my out. If he havenā€™t given me my meds by my birthday on tuesday, Iā€™m going to tell him I wonā€™t see him until I get them.

Well, Iā€™m at the library hanging out before class. Hopefully I have enough change for a soda.

3 Likes

My CPN told me that I should be getting a number for therapy at one of our last appointments. I think I might have to go at some point, although I am a bit nervous as I have never been before.

This guy doesnā€™t sound like much of a friend. What happens if he decides you donā€™t get your meds? You just donā€™t get them?

I guess 15151515

It is similar to my partner. I feel stable in my moods without meds. But she kind of force me to take them(meds). We genuinely share our possessions and finances. EVERYDAY is a challenge of trust.

Thatā€™s not a very healthy relationship. Is there any other way you could go about this? Is it a matter of not handling your money well? Is there anybody else who could help you?

Edit: I just read your other thread. I would definitely revoke this guyā€™s authority over you. He doesnā€™t seem like somebody who should be in charge of something as serious as your meds.

2 Likes

Sleep is scam

6 Likes

I came home early because I was falling asleep in class. I thought I had slept enough?? Body, you make no sense.

1 Like

I have a huge pile of crap on my desk. Old mail, notebooks, all sorts of stuff. Last night i looked at it and decided i would deal with it today. Now i donā€™t feel like doing it though. Maybe tomorrow.

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m back from going to the military ā€˜yardā€™ sale. Just bought a book about the Yamato and Musashi Japanese battleship and came with 3 posters for 20 euros. Saw an original RAF flying headgear for around 600. But I only had 350. Maybe later this year when they do it again I might go back there and buy it next time. It looked so dang cool too. Oh well. Iā€™m working on my next uniform for my collection and twitch streaming. Itā€™s gunna be WW2 Japanese pilot uniform/gear :grin:

Oh and also went to a bundeswehr (modern German army) museum. It was pretty big and only costed 3 Euros per person. It had naval guns, experimental tanks, Mig 21, and mig 23 and some other planes. So many guns and artillery guns. Was pretty cool. Was in Koblenz :grin:

2 Likes