🍀 Say Anything XLII

I’m sooooooooo happy and proud of myself. Not only did I walk a mile each way, I also had panic attacks and psychosis.

I went to a church to get help with my electric bill. They are paying the amount that will keep it on for a month…

Yaaaaaaaay me!

Thanks for those who posted on the thread I had.

4 Likes

The weather has warmed up a little here and the grass is growing again. I guess my winter break is about over with. I’ll be back on the lawn mower soon.

1 Like

Does your library participate in a book sharing program?

I know that at my library if they don’t have the book or plan to order it they’ll borrow it from another local library for you.

It may be worth asking about.

2 Likes

At this time exactly nine weeks ago my voices disappeared. I wish I had done more this past nine weeks

treated myself to some subway for lunch. and a diet coke of course. it was ok, not like I remembered. probably wont go back for some time.

1 Like

I’m having potatoe lamb chop and turnip for dinner, cooked by my mother. I’m a 32 year old male.

Hello everyone!!

6 Likes

Hi folks. I was feverish yesterday. Now I’m feeling better. Gonna make hamburgers tonight on the George Foreman. Yay!

3 Likes

If I cannot get 12mg of vraylar for free, I will go on clozaril. Talked to my doctor today.

Good luck. Clozapine is great. :frog::frog::frog:

My chickens used to come in our magic screen and I had to run them out of the kitchen. I didn’t mind when the kids had spilled popcorn though. Let them clean it up, then run them out.

3 Likes

This morning I feel tired again. Too tired to do the laundry or run so I’m procrastinating. Yesterday I only jogged 1 hour but today I’m so put out. I have support group at 3 and need to leave by 2, so hopefully I get some things done by then!

2 Likes

That’s a good idea.

Good news though, my mom ordered me a copy of the 7th edition off Amazon.

3 Likes

That’s great news,

I hope you get your new copy soon!

1 Like

I hope you all had a good day. My family is irritating me. Mom is getting more ornery with age. I called her granny and she snapped at me. I’m not granny to you. My niece doesnt like what I say to her she starts calling you a bully. I need the **** away from them. Hope your day was better.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, I hope things get better. I got my stepdad who is kind of reckless and not a lot of fun to live with sometimes.

I’m just struggling with feeling off. The delusions are gone and the hallucinations are not bothering me today but something still feels off. I guess it’s the negative symptoms, I just feel stressed. I had insomnia and fell asleep at like 7 am and didn’t wake up until 4 pm. I had to sleep with a pillow over my head because this bird by my window wouldn’t stop chirping.

1 Like

Yeah I wish negative symptoms would just die.

2 Likes

I agree. I hate negatives with a passion.

3 Likes

I’m insane, got no brain! Can somebody please help me.

1 Like

IDK about y’all but I’m tired of sza and I’m tired of people.

2 Likes