šŸ€ Say Anything XLII

Donā€™t worry about your weight. I happen to like hefty men as well as skinny men. Ask her out.

3 Likes

Honestly I wonā€™t. I have low self-esteem and Iā€™m shy. Iā€™m 29 and never went on a date or had a girlfriend. I also have mild aspergers and im poor lol.

1 Like

I texted my pnurse about the thoughts Iā€™ve been getting when I try to rest.
Her response?
Take prn and try to get some restā€¦

2 Likes

Beautiful girl in my group too, Iā€™d ask her out if she was batshite crazy

1 Like

My thoughts go a bit off track too when I am not occupied, I hate it when I get like that. I think she might be right though sleep is the best thing for it.

What was the med that stopped your voices @anon98459728? And how many did you try before it worked?

1 Like

My meds did not stop the voices, it happened in the latter period of being on Clozapine for about 8 years. I think I stopped hearing voices because I tried to get a better grip on my unusual beliefs.

1 Like

I agree with @Loke. I like larger men too. My ex husband weighed 140kgs. All you men out there donā€™t let your weight be a barrier in asking someone out.

4 Likes

Weights not a problem for everyone, I know I am not shallow when it comes to things like that. Start talking to her, she will probably know that you like her then.

1 Like

@insidemind. Yeah if you talk to her at the very least you can be friends. Does she seem to be a nice person?

Problem is I canā€™t sleep. When I try I either have vivid daydreams where others come to harm, or I have voices telling me to self-harm

1 Like

My library doesnā€™t have the new edition of ā€œSurviving Schizophrenia.ā€ I called them and they told me theyā€™re not planning on ordering it.

It kinda bums me out.

4 Likes

Not sure, I normally find it really easy to go to sleep these days, sorry it bothers you like that.

I miss being psychoticā€¦ Everything connects and makes sense. Now Iā€™m just dull and boring :confused:

It definitely took a toll on my mental and physical health as itā€™s very draining for the soul and body. Still it was more amusing than being drugged down.

1 Like

I miss being normal. I really do. I miss driving and going to work. I miss my coworkers. I miss raising kids.

5 Likes

Good morning Monte. What is ā€œSurviving Schizophrenia?ā€

1 Like

Hey there, good morning!

Surviving Schizophrenia is a classic book by E. Fuller Torrey about coping with sz, meds, and symptoms.

1 Like

My psychotic breaks were terrifying, to the point of being downright traumatic. Donā€™t miss it one bit, though I understand what youā€™re saying.

3 Likes

got my workout in. now just going to be a bum the rest of the day.

feeling a little better but the day is still new, maybe by tonight iā€™ll be down again.

the rain is passed and is sunny, but itā€™s kind of cold and windy, donā€™t feel like doing any yard work or gardening today I donā€™t think.

and today is the last day of spring training, the regular season starts Thursday.

1 Like

Things feel hopeless. Anytime something improves, another problem pops up. I canā€™t escape.

1 Like