(•ө•)(•ө•) Say anything! XL ❤

His first line is more or less… They’ve been stealing a lot of my game (i.e. cows and farm animals) but I have them in my sights… when I see them I’m going to shoot them because everything gets paid for on earth.

1 Like

My bf made me breakfast this morning. I love him.

8 Likes

I went to kroger to pick up med, and there were people swarming over the floral department. People in the store with balloons,flowers, and chocolates. People in the parking lot with them, too. Was sweet.

1 Like

I didn’t go to the barber, but I did get my shot and saw my psychiatrist.

I’m going to lie down and try to nap very soon, even just an hour or two of sleep before work would be better than nothing. I’m so wide awake, though.

2 Likes

I would get my wife a Valentine present but she won’t let me leave the house.

Said she is bored and I am supposed to be her entertainment.

I like my ex husband better now that we’re divorced. I hated him when we were married.

1 Like

At my old job if you were more than 2 minutes late you were written up. When I was working I had no tolerance for people that opened their stores up late. I was never late for anything.

1 Like

Why so strick? 5789

happy valentines day everyone i will be lonely probably eating pizza and watching netflix by myself lol

5 Likes

I don’t know. I guess they needed people on the phone. I worked in a call center. I was a consultant for the landline :telephone_receiver: phone company. I never missed work. I even went to work with Bronchitis once. That’s how strict their attendance policy was. I know a woman who came to work with the flu.

I got into a car wreck and still made it to work on time once. I just drove the car beat up to work.

1 Like

Put a bow on yourself. You’re her present.

Yeah I used to work in call centers too. I dont think I will ever go back to it. It kills me to think about doing that kind of work full time again.

1 Like

I went to a Auction today, was fun, something different. Never bought anything, it all sold for high prices

3 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m feeling a little sad today. I hope you all are well though.

(Hugs) from Monte. :v:

6 Likes

Damn, can’t sleep. I suppose I might as well make some coffee.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re feeling down.

I’m doing okay, just know I’m in for a long night at work. Maybe I’ll be okay; I didn’t wake up until 11:00 this morning.

What are you up to?

I’m just listening to music, contemplating something to eat before I go to work. I don’t have to leave for another nearly two hours.

2 Likes

Thank you, Leash. I’m not up to much haha. Just listening to the radio.

I hope your night at work goes well.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re feeling down. Hopefully tomorrow will bring you happiness.

1 Like

That’s going to make for a really long night. Hopefully you’ll make it. Can you bring some coffee with you?

1 Like

Mr LED and Little LED are playing Pikuniku together. It’s kind if crazy how well Little LED can already use a controller at 2 years old.

It’s a cute game, though. Have any of you played it?

2 Likes