(•ө•)(•ө•) Say anything! XL ❤

I slept nice and late today; it’s just past 11 and i’m having my morning coffee.

This afternoon I’ll go to the clinic to see my nurse for my shot, then will see my psychiatrist.

Then tonight I’ll work 10 pm to 8 am at the gas station.

I just hope I can get a good nap in before work. I’m always so exhausted at work on Thursday nights, due to a lack of sleep.

2 Likes

Good for you. I tried staying awake for the #1 spot, but feel asleep. :zebra::zebra::zebra:

2 Likes

I go see a dermatologist in about an hour. They are still working on that new loan for me. Should hear back this afternoon. I submitted my investigation package for the new job.

Hope to hear back soon.

1 Like

I’m taking a mental health day from school today. Ive been in a pretty bad place recently. But now my anxiety has gone down a little

3 Likes

haha scored a free coffee maker. my mom and dad got a new one and gave me their old one. back to folger’s for me, I don’t like the Keurig I have. tastes different

2 Likes

Well, I just filed two of the four tax returns I have to file, the ones that involve me getting money back, federal and for the state I work in but don’t live in.

Not the greatest federal return this year, crappy. I won’t get to have as much fun/tattoos as I had hoped.

I get back all of the state tax money I paid to the state I work in but don’t live in, but then I have to pay taxes on that income to the state I do live in, as well as to the city I live in. We have a city income tax, it sucks. I have no idea how much I’ll have to pay to the city.

What a disappointing tax season.

1 Like

That reminds me I still need to file my taxes. Boo. I’m not looking forward to it. It’s such a pain.

1 Like

I use Taxslayer; it’s reasonably painless, though there are fees involved in filing state returns, or if you use their premium service. I used their lower-level premium service, probably didn’t need to, but I wanted to be sure everything was done right, especially with my state returns.

I’d be afraid to file my own state taxes, considering my weird situation of working in one state and living in another; it makes things more complicated, but Taxslayer sorts it out for me and walks me through it.

I’m making chicken with rice for dinner. I’m really looking forward to eating it, though I regret only heating one chicken leg instead of two.

2 Likes

I like Credit Karma. It’s totally free and simple to use. I just hate having to input all the information. Hopefully since we used it last year it’ll remember some of the info.

1 Like

Good day to you all. Hope everyone is well. :innocent:

4 Likes

Hey Skunk, how are you doing?

It’s 2:00 here, and I have to be to the clinic at 3:30, so I’m just killing time. I really should get a haircut; if I can motivate myself for it I’ll head to the barber shortly. I probably won’t, though lol.

2 Likes

I’m doing well. At the library now. I’m a little chilled at the moment. Just gonna borrow some movies and walk back home. I also need a haircut, every month I keep putting it off lol.

3 Likes

You all remind me I need a haircut, too. I like short hair, but I’m awful at keeping up with it because my hair grows so fast. Luckily not as fast as it used to. But still.

1 Like

Omg my hair and nails grow so fast! I sometimes joke it’s the only part of my body that functions like it should

1 Like

I had a black bean quesadilla for lunch. It was delicious, but not enough. I hate that since we increased the perphenazine I’m just hungry all the time. I try to drink a big glass of cold water instead of eating, but it’s not helping. So far I’m able to still restrict calories, but it’s way harder now.

4 Likes

Awww the Valentine’s day lonely people thread went to ■■■■. Whoa was that tough to read. @mermaid1’s comment made me lol in between all the fussing and fighting… HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYBODY!!
Trying to keep the peace to no avail… it was like reading the He Man woman haters club from the little rascals…
It’s a shame gender equality is about 40 years behind in many countries.

4 Likes

I’m bored.

1 Like

My friend is texting me some horrible music. It’s not quite appropriate for the forum unfortunately… we were trying to see who could get the worst song.

1 Like

I think he won with this one… mumble corridos…
@LED I invite you to hear this guys singing

1 Like