👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

Wow! I had no idea. Lol. Pssst! Don’t tell @cbbrown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

more alone time. everybody took a vacation and left me here in the heat. my sister went to California and my parents went to Idaho. they wont be back for a couple weeks.

I thought I would just watch all the world cup while they are away but I could barely sit and watch one half of Belgium and panama. don’t know what im going to do…just surf the net I guess. youtube is getting old for me. I think I’ve overdone it. . . it probably wont be long until I start my own channel.

1 Like

@Moonbeam aw!

@ThePickinSkunk I can’t post using my phone but male White’s tree frogs croaking is very cool.

1 Like

just saw the most beat up crazy looking squirrel outside in a tree it was like it was frozen just there looking at me so i walked my dog in the other direction

1 Like

I need to learn how to use excel. Does anyone know a good website for that?

fireworks…adult bookstores…“welcome to Tennessee”

much like my hometown in Indiana

I like summer but I could live without the fireworks. their shooting some off now outside my window

i was able to confirm i havent gained any weight from my ridiculous binging which is a double edged sword because i feel relieved and like i didnt blow it all but it also makes it feel like the purging saved me and is a good thing even though i know its a bad thing to do

also, i am so ■■■■■■■ bored. my grandparents went camping and i have to stay home bc we cant take the pig with us anywhere.

Took a shower!

My hair has finally quit falling out,

Thank gods.

10 Likes

What did you do to make it stop? Rogaine?

Mine is falling out big time. I’m not sure what to do.

It just eventually stopped,

Went on for three months.

Is it coming out in clumps or all over?

1 Like

I think it’s coming out all over. I shed a a lot throughout the day and it all seems to really come out in the shower.

I increased my risperidone within the last few months but my doctor says it’s not the cause.

2 Likes

My hair loss came from stress.

Same as you I shed a lot all the time and in the shower it seemed to just come out in handfuls.

I tried rogaine and special vitamins, even lowered my AP,

Nothing worked.

It just took time.

I probably lost about 25% of my hair, maybe a little more.

You should talk to your GP and get some blood tests done just in case,

But its probably stress.

I saw three doctors about it and they all said 9/10 hair loss like that is stress induced and temporary.

Still, get it checked out.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will get it checked out. But you’re right, it’s probably stress.

Hopefully I can work on that and it’ll eventually stop. Between the hair loss and the AP weight gain, I’ve been feeling pretty unsightly these days.

Glad that it finally stopped for you!

2 Likes

Tomorrow I at least have group. I also talk to my Pdoc about my sleep study. I mean I’m just going to say “Yes, it’s not surprising I still have very bad sleep apnea. I did hope losing 60+ pounds would help.”

Maybe I’ll be able to talk to someone other than people in my group in the waiting room.

1 Like

I’m listening to an Aesop Rock song called Labor.

I remember being in Portland and a car drove past us blasting this song. It’s a pretty oldish song.

Both mr turtle and I were floored and looked at each other and said "we’re home! "

2 Likes

I got a couple free tickets to a concert.

I have a feeling though that no one in my city will want to go with me to it.

I made a status about it on my social media.

When I was younger I just wanted a girlfriend.

Now it’s hard to even find a friend.

I guess it is what it is. :v:

1 Like

Would your brother be interested?

Friends are overrated.

1 Like

Hey Monte! May I ask what the name of the band is? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want an rpm of The Dickies.

Killer Clowns

Man they are awesome.

1 Like

@ThePickinSkunk It’s a festival type tour. From the looks of the tour’s website it doesn’t really look like my type of bands, but it’s free.

@anon54386108 I already told my brother I got them, he wasn’t interested in going.

2 Likes