👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

My friend made strawberry milkshakes with real strawberries fresh from the farm! Not healthy, but very tasty!

3 Likes

I went to urgent care and the np got the thing out of my eye with a qtip but I have a corneal abrasion from it. They gave me some eye drops

4 Likes

Made tacos for dinner. I didn’t have enough chili for the beans so they weren’t seasoned like I like them, but still good.

It started storming, so good thing we went swimming early instead of waiting.

Seasonal allergies are kicking my butt. My head feels like a lead balloon.

1 Like

@LED do you get stiff muscles from Haldol? My psychiatrist warned me about stiff muscles. I’ve been dealing with a sore, stiff neck for months, and I just realized it’s probably the Haldol. It’s not currently feeling stiff, but it’s been 14 hours since my last dose. I take just 2 mg twice a day. I think she told me I could take Benadryl for it. Does that sound right?

I know people take Benadryl or cogentin with it for side effects, but I’ve never had a problem. But maybe I do? I constantly have stiff muscles and get sore but I’ve always assumed it was my fibromyalgia. 🤷

I should probably ask. Benadryl gives me really bad restless legs.

1 Like

Yeah, I worry the Benadryl would make me drowsy. I see my psychiatrist on the 28th, maybe she would be willing to prescribe Cogentin.

2 Likes

Necro I’m awake not for long

1 Like

How have you been feeling, Roxanna?

I cannot stress this enough always ask for cogentin .

1 Like

OMG were trying to keep the AC at 72-75 to save some money and not die when the AC can’t keep up once it really heats up, but it’s so hot. Luckily we still keep the bedroom at 68 so we can sleep, though I’d prefer 64.

Monte! I’m feeling a lot better.im on latuda 40mg now. How have you been,?

2 Likes

Yaaaay!

That’s wonderful Rox! :blush:

I am well, just playing guitar a lot and writing a lot. haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re feeling better and playing your guitar. It’s therapy

1 Like

I always thought people who liked their own posts were stating one of the following lol:

a. My name is HQuinn and I officially approved this post!

or

b. Perhaps you only skimmed the contents of this posts, dear READER, but I (POSTER) have publicly thumbs upped this post, thus indicating it must be one of my best posts; it is truly a post in a league of its own posts.

or

c. oops i was scrolling and my finger hit like but it was a good post so I will just leave it because no back-sies.

hehehe

tries to thumb up own post for reason a. and b. but cannot

3 Likes

Thank you!

Yeah, playing guitar really helps me. :slight_smile: I agree, it is therapy.

I came up with a cool metal riff earlier, and I made up a punk riff earlier this weekend.

1 Like

I watched an old, funny, 80’s movie earlier; the Burbs. It had Tom Hanks and Carry Fisher in it.

It was pretty entertaining.

1 Like

I’m watching the movie American Bully. I already know that some teens are going to ruin their own lives over nothing.

2 Likes

I am starting to notice my ability to focus on things being reduced. I think it is the fanapt…I am giving it a couple of weeks to see if it actually helps with my symptoms. I did have a few days off it which messed me up but now I’ve been back on for 3 days and there’s been no improvement in anything symptom wise at all. In fact my symptoms have been even worse lately. And I’m gaining weight and can’t concentrate on anything. I don’t foresee this ending well.

1 Like

:joy: 15151515

4 Likes

Guys i am resting…!!!

This is all I can do…!!!

God bless us…!!!

5 Likes