👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

I read that hyperbaric oxygen therapy can reduce inflammation in the brain, so I’m going to get an oxygen concentrator, which is the next best thing. Will tell the forum about it in a month or so.

1 Like

exercise really is the next best thing to medication for me…even though its just temporary it distracts me and helps me feel better for a while

1 Like

Cardio is great for me for helping with mood. I wrecked my back, though, and can’t do much in the way of that stuff without it hurting. If you’re physically able, though, it’s a wonderful thing.

yeah im going to try to get more cardio in. prolly 20 minute 5k’s is what my goal is. things change quick though, I might decide I want a more muscular body and start eating more and lifting.

I have to say I like the pumped feeling of lifting more than the runner’s high. but im going to run for the longevity benefits.

mom woke me up this morning to go run. but my shoes were dirty from getting in the river to help dad with his boat. so I went back to sleep instead. O…and I had a sex dream last night out of nowhere. first time in like 6 months. they used to be 3-4 times a week in my youth lol.

Fun fact - Did you know dolphins get high when they touch swelled puffer fish, it’s their floating joint!:joy:

4 Likes

I’ve gained 5 lbs since starting fanapt. Very bad sign :disappointed_relieved: on Risperidone the weight gain was similar w 10 lbs a month and it’s been 2 weeks and I’ve gained 5 lbs.

My dad wants me to talk to my friend about not making me worry for him.
I’m sorry, but I’d rather know about the cancer and worry than be left in the dark!

Oh, and the surgeons think they managed to remove it all this time.

1 Like

I bought a new kettle, let my neighbor talk me into getting a cheap one, it does not have auto shut off even though it says it does, so have to get another, before I forget and burn the house down.

4 Likes

My housemate has this black & decker and it’s really good!!

4 Likes

Can you read this whole thread backwards? :crazy_face:

I played a match of league of legends and now I feel dizzy

I gotta go grocery shopping soon, but it’s Sunday in a pretty church going town. Plus I just need to pick up a few things.

1 Like

view%20from%20mtn
My view this morning.

8 Likes

I’m either pregnant or my period is about to come cos I am ravenous

1 Like

I sleep most of the time because I’m tired and have nothing to do, but I’m tired because I sleep.
Tomorrow I get released into the real world again.
I’m curious about how I’ll cope.

2 Likes

It feels so weird and lonely not having my dog here. My cat’s new hangout spot is in the walk-in closet, so she’s not keeping me company at all.

1 Like

Do ap make me more stupid Or is psychosis who does that?

One of the other patients is having something wrong with her speech.
She’s been perfectly lucid the entire month I’ve been here, and now she’s talking incoherently and acting confused.

I feel bad, because I can’t hear nor understand what she says, so I end up just feeling awkward and walking away. Apparently she’s aware she’s not making any sense, she just doesn’t know how to correct it.