👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

It must be a preety bad migraine

What? Why? Isn’t that for diarrhea?

Yeah, it’s not pleasant.

No it’s both for puking or diarrhea. You can take it if it does not interfere with your med. check with the pharmacist.

I guess you caught a virus. It will go away.
I know it’s awful but it will pass

The puking is from the migraine. It’s not a virus.

So why do you have a migraine?

I get them often. Especially with the sort of pressure changes we’ve been having with this weather.

:neutral_face::frowning:️:worried::pensive:
Sorry!

1 Like

Obsessions coming back strong. Feel a weird mix of guilty and sad :pensive:

In the past little while I’ve noticed an odd amount of woman-hating on this site.

Its weird and unexpected every time.

Why hate women?

You came out of a vagina,

Deal with it.

9 Likes

I’ve noticed it too @anon54386108.

It deeply concerns me. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah,

I don’t understand it.

Not even on a schizophrenia website can we escape the sexist assholes,

Oy vey!

How are you doing?

Any good weekend plans?

4 Likes

I have a theory about some of their views of women.

I would philosophize about it, but I don’t want to upset anyone.

Oy vey! Indeed hahaha :slight_smile:

I am well, thank you.

Well, this weekend I gotta practice my guitar scales and a song I wrote. It’s a ridiculously simple punk song, but super fun to play! :grin:

That and read some more of my Flannery O’Connor book and listen to records!

3 Likes

I want to read and catch up, but my eyes hurt. Sorry if I miss something important. Hopefully I can catch up some tomorrow.

3 Likes

I had two aubergine starters today swimming in oil! It’s disgusting how much oil they use really uneccesary.

Must be the isolation that males with MI deal with turn into resentment. I love females but I have also been isolated often, and it wasn’t uncommon for my mind to try using resentment as a self defense mechanism. I always fight it but others may not.

3 Likes

Interesting observation,

You’re probably right.

2 Likes

If someone could help me with my issues tomorrow I would be grateful. Thanks and good night. Take care everyone.

I’m a little bitter, but I see no reason to hate women in general.

3 Likes

I am having another double chicken burger.

I use one Corelle bowl and two old empty round TV dinner black plastic bowls. Place Corelle bowl inside one of the black bowls. Add two frozen breaded chicken burgers. Add pepper and a touch of salt to top burger. Then add water to at least cover bottom burger. Cover Corelle bowl with second black bowl.

Now place inside microwave oven. Set to 7 1/2 minute defrost or so. If not all water has boiled and evaporated away after the 7 1/2 minutes, add additional full power for a minute or two until all water is gone.

Remove bowl assembly from microwave oven. ( Black bowls are cool to the touch )

Add mustard to one half of burger bun. Add ketchup to the other half. Place steaming hot chicken burgers on buns, and do so with peppered side of the one burger exposed. Assemble the double burger.

Now brag about yummy burger.