👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

Cool. Take care

1 Like

Please subscribe to my crazy posts JK :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m home on leave until tomorrow.
Looking forward to get some quality gaming done, but I’m sure I’ll have time to get both bored and lonely before I go back.

4 Likes

The guy who’s editing my book says he’s thoroughly enjoying it and just wants to read more! Aka a page turner.

1 Like

I just realize my name is the same as the street drug name @crocodal

2 Likes

My knee is achy today. The docs were supposed to give me the results of the MRI so I just called them. As far as sza goes my moods are better now after a long sleep. Otherwise my PS4 controller no longer holds a charge so not looking forward to buying another but it’s summer so no worries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am hungry! still finishing some project before leaving. It’s taking a while.

I think this girl is into me, she was laughing at my jokes a lot and touch my hand and leg a few times. After we said goodbye she started smiling at me.

Who am I kidding, she’s just being nice

Plus I don’t need her

She’s most probably very nice.

You can always ask her out and see

2 Likes

I am thinking of getting a tattoo. The monkey of my profil pics + some others details

1 Like

I don’t know her name. We meet sometime at the train station and that’s all

1 Like

I am having green ice tea in a cafe in downtown by myself.

Life is good.

In an hour I’ll meet my friends

1 Like

So I got my records, the Smiths - Hatful of Hollow, and Joy Division - Closer.

They arrived in great shape and both sound amazing! :grin:

Only 1 problem though, the last song on the Smith’s record doesn’t play. It’s either because 1.) my record player is kinda crappy, or 2.( because the song is pressed too close to the center!

I’ve heard the song before a bunch, but it’s still somewhat of a bummer.

Oh well. Hope you all are well. :v:

• Monte
1 Like

I’m hungry but I’m afraid to eat. I’ve got a migraine that’s just barely starting to get better, but I’ve been puking all morning so I don’t want to eat and then puke again.

I think I might risk it. I’m really hungry. Haven’t really had anything since breakfast yesterday.

Maybe have some mashed potatoes :potato:
Or yogurt with crackers

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear you’re not feeling well @LED.

2 Likes

My grandma started puking after every meal, she’s still in the hospital right know… Take care, go to a doctor

Gastro I guess. Take some imodium

It’s just from the migraine. If it’s not better by tomorrow I’ll go to urgent care and get some better meds. I already have phenergan, it’s helping, just not lasting long enough.