👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

I will order some vegan sushi for tonight.

2 Likes

Love vegan sushi!

1 Like

Baby LED keeps asking for mookt-ta tea (milk tea) so we had a tea party and I drank soooooo much tea. My stomach kind of hurts now.

3 Likes

I’ve eaten everything today.

EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

You deserve a foot massage for sure.

Chill, I have days like that too. Embrace the day and have some fun.

2 Likes

We’re moving to a new state tomorrow. I am trying to remain excited but to be honest I’m pretty stressed about it.

For a few weeks I haven’t been hitting my calorie goals. Tonight I think I can do it.

so i cant hold down food anymore much at all. i feel queasy whenever i eat and its becoming an instant reflex to vomit. im trying to get in to see my therapist a couple days early but idk if i’ll get to :unamused:

I had a decent day. Teaching was good, but I didn’t get to go to my friend’s house like I was hoping to do. I understand, though; he works six days a week and has a wife and three kids, he’s not always going to have the time. Totally understandable, but maybe tomorrow I can go over there. We’ll see.

Instead I’m just chillin with the animals. I suppose it’s better I spend this time with my dog, anyway, considering I plan to give her over to my ex on Saturday afternoon.

2 Likes

mm, im not feeling it tonight. my mood is weird and im anxious and fatigued and dont wanna shower for the first time in like a month. eughhhhh.

Well, I’m up for the day. Hooray, four hours of sleep!

3 Likes

I think you still have time to go back to sleep. Just let me party the fun out of this forum hahahhah JK Edit i think it’s around 2am where you are,

2 Likes

Good morning @anon51414962…!!! Are u partiying…???

1 Like

I plan to do it but Ninja won’t let me lol. :tada:

2 Likes

ugKUTyC

3 Likes

No parties allowed! I am the Killjoy Mod and I say no fun is to be had!

1 Like

Okay man…!!! I will request ninja to allow u to party…!!!

2 Likes

I fell asleep way to early watching Catwoman, oddly it was playing again when I woke up. I have to leave at 5 AM for work, but its only 2:21 AM. Going to be a very long day

3 Likes

Can’t you go back to sleep?

NO. I would sleep in probably, will go as early as I can, then maybe come home and nap

1 Like