šŸ‘¾ ( Ķ”~ ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) Say anything XIX ( Ķ”Ā° Ł„Ķœ Ķ”Ā°)

dadā€™s boat is a piece of junk. heā€™s got it tied off to a tree on the bank. I had to drive the truck with boat trailer while he took his boat from ramp to home. it pissed me off. I hate that he volunteers me for work because heā€™s got nobody to help him. now heā€™s going to want to put his dock in the water and heā€™ll ask me to help him again. I donā€™t know why it pisses me off so much. I decided im not going to ever have a boat.

anyways, dadā€™s boat is a piece of junk.

Iā€™m still depressed as heck. But I do see the therapist in a few hours so maybe I can hash things out with her. I decided Iā€™m going to be honest about my suicidal thinking. I donā€™t have a plan but this emotional pain is driving me up the wall.

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your cousin passing. :frowning:

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

Thanks, man.

How have you been this week?

1 Like

You welcome.

Iā€™ve been fairly well. I finally went up to the community college to take care of the VA paperwork in regards to dropping that class.

I was worried I would get in trouble because I waited a week to fill out the form, but I told them I dropped it last Monday, and they told me everything is kosher :slight_smile:

So thatā€™s all a big relief.

Other than that just been jamming on the olā€™ guitar.

3 Likes

Jeez, sorry for your loss. :confused:

Have you tried making a hot tea with honey? squeeze some lemon in it.

1 Like

I bought some lifestyle books, a flamingo towel, some beauty products.

I tried on two dresses, each was 49$ Honestly I did not feel like they were worth that much. Zara quality is not very good. I tried a white top I loved a lot but it was 39$ and I have two similar in white. So I just left the shop.

I bought a retexturing and hydrating serum, I am excited to try.

It is so hot and humid today.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good idea.

Yesterday I left a message with an assistant at the human resource center about volunteering. Hopefully I hear back soon. If not Iā€™ll call again next week. Might just be busy.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up guys.

I will just go to bed shortly. Made some ginger tea after dinner.

Wish I can take some more pills to numb the pain of anxiety. I feel so restless and uncomfortable.

I will take some xanax.

Iā€™m sorry to hear youā€™re feeling so restless. I hope the Xanax helps.

It seemed it helped a little.

1 Like

well its been 6 months. got another hearing with the judge tomorrow about my court ordered meds. been on them since feb. 2017 so 16-17 months now. I anticipate the same outcome. my case worker thinks it will be over with but I know better.

the judge is really starting to piss me off. he keeps saying things like ā€œI feel continuing these hearings will be beneficial for mr. boogalooā€ basically they just keep wasting my time and rescheduling every 6 months. these things wont end until im employed and refuse to skip work to attend one. either that, or I move out of their jurisdiction.

our air conditioner is not working well so its like 80 degrees in hereā€¦im dying

So Iā€™m doing a tad better. I was just thinking that I need to actually start working towards a few goals.

• Like getting a poem published. Cutting out the beer. Making wiser financial decisions. Pay down my debt.

The real kicker is that Iā€™m more than capable to accomplish all of those things. Iā€™m used to failure but if I actually succeedā€¦now that scares the hell out of me.

3 Likes

Hi guys whats upā€¦!! I just had my morning meal. I will rest for sometime soonā€¦

I love my bedā€¦!!!

4 Likes

Hi @far_cry0 I woke up and I dislike the heat. Itā€™s too hot today :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Its hot here tooā€¦!!! I dont like summer seasonā€¦!!!

I will take shower todayā€¦ have breakfastā€¦!! And take showerā€¦!!! Take careā€¦

1 Like

The nurses woke me up last night and made me take a pill Iā€™d already taken. Now Iā€™m super drowsy and just wanna get back in bed.
Uuugh but I shouldnā€™t

4 Likes