Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

I am so annoyed my client thinks emails are like text messages. I got 8 different messages so have to sort through :unamused:

Thanks,

@selene and @ThePoeticSkunk!

I think I’m just going to lay around today and rest up.

The gross feet phase has passed and I have such clean and soft feet now.

Took a shower, going to paint my toes, dry my hair. Do some masking.

I guess I’m getting some cravings. Having a lot of thoughts about and memories of drugs lately. Particularly heroin, which I know would deal with pretty much all of my physical and mental illness symptoms, at least in the short to medium term

It’s probably a good thing I don’t know any dealers these days

im paying for my own inheritance, ha. my dad told me all the rent I’ve paid to him is going to come back to me someday. he’s been investing it for me, I know little about investing.

also he says not to expect much else. sounds like their going to spend all their money travelling the world.

That was a different phase in life. You have to move on.

You know better and you are doing better now. Focus on better things.

WHAT’S UP GUYS.

I don’t want to work. I am in the mood for some fun! Funny subject or funny memories anyone wants to share?
I cannot have alcohol and don’t want to.

I have a rash on my body from eating something. Can’t tell what. I had some cream cheese and salmon on Friday. That could be it. First I got a rash on my belly, it’s not a lot but a little bit. It went away. Now I see I have a set of 8 -12 red pimples on my left thigh. Not sure what caused it. :thinking:

I also started using a new cream. Could have triggered it?

Look at my smokers lungs. They are like new ones! This was after 5 years of smoking and 2 years of smoking weed heavily (at least 2 joints everyday for 2 fuck!ng years, this is driving me nuts right now)

Here is what happens when you continue smoking.

@selene I asked my 4 year old niece what she wants to be when she grows up.

Doctor…No
Astronaut…No
McDonald’s…Yes…Yes…Yes.

:slight_smile:

@ThePoeticSkunk I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better. :slight_smile:

@goldenrex Rest well, friend. Hope you feel better soon. :v:

@Montezuma thank you. It was like dragging a boat anchor around.

How’s the guitar lessons going?

I don’t like that. I want to quit

Yeah, depression is no joke. I know the feeling my friend. Please remember to be kind to yourself.

Guitar lessons are going great! My teacher said yesterday that I’m sounding really good. :slight_smile:

And we’re gonna be starting to learn songs next lesson!

@selene Have you painted or made any new artwork lately? :slight_smile:

Not really @Montezuma

I am doing mainly production work. And not enjoying it as I want to vacation and be lazy. But I am still responsible.

My cat is like a little fluffy toy.

I quit smoking by a vape.
I vaped for a month, then quit that too.

@selene May we see a pic of your meowzers? On the kitty cat thread plz? @Rhubot would like that. :slight_smile:

I was wondering where @Rhubot went!