👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

@far_cry0 you can PM @anon73425833 about the protests in Romania. I’m learning Spanish beginner. Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay man…!!! I will ask either @anon73425833 or @Andrey

1 Like

I’m tired today. I’ve been sleeping way too much recently, and I’m a bit ashamed of it

1 Like

Hey @Pikasaur do you think it’s the seroquel? That is a big sleeper but it definitely improves over time.

1 Like

It could be the culprit, yes

2 Likes

It was worth staying up for. Good show. She walked right by me. The two girls in front of me she dragged on the main stage. They got some really good pics and video.

3 Likes

Today is my aunt’s funeral, and I skipped out on it. I feel shitty for doing so. My family is gonna think I’m a piece of ■■■■ for not showing up. But my anxiety has been terrible lately. o well

I took a nap around two hours ago and guess what: sleep paralysis. I won’t bother you with details, it was horror.

1 Like

That means u cant fell asleep…!!! I never sleep on my nap… i just lay on the bed …!!!

1 Like

Well, I just got a rejection email from the hospital, no job for me I guess, pretty bummed out right now. At least I got to dream for a few days.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. Another opportunity will come along.

5 Likes

There’s a girl in my ward who I know from group, we just ordered takeout together because the dinner menu looked… un-appealing.
Looking forward to my durum roll!

3 Likes

Baby LED is still sick and just wants to cuddle and watch tv all day, but it’s only been 2 hours and I’m already feeling overstimulated from the tv being on so much.

My computer desk was wonky so I reassembled it. Now I’m laying down with the AC on, feels nice.

I am a bit overwhelmed with the amount, of work/study that I have but I I’m going to try my best to catch up. I may have to drop a course we’ll see, hope not though.

1 Like

I will only say that the protest was organized by the party currently holding the majority in the parliament (thus being the ones who name the government) … against the president :smile:
But nothing will happen cause the president was elected by twice as many votes as the whole parliament got. It’s ok. Don’t worry.

Good luck. Buena suerte !! :+1:

1 Like

Gracias Amigo :coffee:

1 Like

bit of a depression for me last night. it’s pretty rare I get depressed. I was just thinking about my wasted years and my wasted life…so far.

feeling much better today. been putting in job applications all morning, i’ll feel much better about myself if I get a job. if I can’t find a job, I may volunteer so im not idle all the time.

2 Likes

Oh no! So sorry to hear that.
Hope you find a better one soon :hugs:

Does anybody have blurred vision on Lexapro? Celexa? Cipralex?

Where is my favorite black cat :cat2:?