šŸ‘¾ ( Ķ”~ ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) Say anything XIX ( Ķ”Ā° Ł„Ķœ Ķ”Ā°)

Ah, cool! I miss blackened hot dogs and could go for some steaks.

1 Like

My partner got vegan burger for me. :yum::yum:

I brought tabbuleh and snacks and coffee

1 Like

So, I ate a big-ass burrito, had another cup of coffee, now Iā€™m listening to classic rock. Right now itā€™s on Jimi Hendrix, ā€œmanic depression,ā€ or whatever this song is called.

3 Likes

I would find each tasty but for having Celiac disease.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking about maybe trying Methotrexate for my Psoriasis once I see my dermatologist again. Itā€™s one of very few oral meds for my psoriasis that my insurance will pay for without a huge fuss.

If I volunteer or work Iā€™m not going to have 15-20 minutes twice a day to waste applying the topical meds. Theyā€™re fine if you only have lesions in one or two isolated areas but I get them in many areas. It gets old spending the time and mental energy.(the larger the area you have lesions, the more effort and time to apply them)

But Methotrexate can cause depression. Itā€™s apparently %0.1 but I donā€™t know how this will pan out for someone with Bipolar disorder as part of Sza.

1 Like

Itā€™s concert day. Havenā€™t been to a concert in about 2 years. I usually go to bed about 9 pm. This is going to be painful but I will do it.

Have to drive back home from New Orleans after the show.

1 Like

My internet is goddamn slowā€¦!!!

1 Like

ā– ā– ā– ā–  it can cause liver damage especially for people with diabetes

1 Like

Sorry, @far_cry0

1 Like

I cant even play you tubeā€¦!!!

Who are you seeing?

Some browsers have extensions that allow you to download youtube videos. Maybe you could watch some that way. Iā€™m thinking it would be a long wait for them to download possibly.

1 Like

Hello @anon73425833 !

I also sleep a lot, and my quality of sleep is low.
That, even though I exercise intensely every day and my aerobic fitness is rather good,

and on good days very good. And my muscle strength is also all right.

I woke up rather early today feeling crap and for several hours(maybe 2-2.5 hours) I felt bad and sat on the sofa doing nothing, I wasnā€™t even able to use the computer.
Eventually I was able to get several more hours of sleep and then I felt OK, the way I usually feel when I wake
up.
So itā€™s quite possible that you NEED these sleep hours and I strongly advise you NOT to wake up artificially
and accept your bodyā€™s limitations.

Shania Twain. I like her but I havenā€™t heard the new music. Going for the old stuff

2 Likes

went out yesterday and stopped in a storefront for coffee. on the way out I was looking over local brochures they had at the door and one of my old friends was on one of the brochures for wedding photography along with his bride. thatā€™s how I learned he was married now.

I really dropped off the map. we weā€™re good friends from 3rd grade til college, donā€™t know if I got invited to the wedding or not. I turned off my phone and didnā€™t see anybody for years. not sure when he got married. anyways life marches onā€¦

I wished Iā€™d have never broke it off with my last girlfriend. she couldnā€™t have kids and I wanted one. thatā€™s not why I broke up with her thoughā€¦she was a raging alcoholic. now sheā€™s vet assistant or something. o wellā€¦life marches on

i guess she kind of broke up with me back. she initiated a conversation a year later or soā€¦and during the conversation i asked her if she wanted to move across the country with me to Washington state. pretty serious. anyways she responded with a quick, ā€œnoā€. lol. i always forget about that part of the story.

we only had sex once. i got off like 5 times and i didnā€™t pull out. this was like when i was 25-26, i was really immature at that point. i wasnā€™t ready for kids at that point and i asked her to get a morning afterā€¦i feel terrible about it now. anyways she said ā€œi did the right thingā€, which i later took to mean she didnā€™t get itā€¦big relief.

she told me she couldnā€™t have kids before we had sex, but i didnā€™t believe her. i think my immaturity ruined the chance of us getting back together. thatā€™s probably what she wanted to talk about, but she never said anything about it after i asked her to go west with me.

I think Iā€™m slowly starting to feel a little better,

Thanks for asking!

Having the weekend to kind of reset has made a big difference.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good! Youā€™re very welcome. Hopefully having the weekend for R@R and to sleep any time you want is helping.

1 Like

Feeling a depression coming on. I over did it yesterday with the neighbor boyā€™s birthday party I think. Not doing anything physical but Iā€™m not used to such stimulation. :frowning: