👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

ewwww, I hate feet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ooooh walmart opens at 7am, woohoo, I can get my groceries and stuff and be home early, before all the mad shoppers get out there, go me!!!

3 Likes

Good morning party people!!!

2 Likes

Having coffee :coffee:

2 Likes

I went shopping at 7 am, no one was there hardly, really nice, I got new hats, jeans, undies and some groceries

5 Likes

I woke up to groceries in the house. It’s like Christmas. :smile: I wonder if my brother is expecting to entertain friends, though. There are 4 bags of chips and stuff to make queso and larger pizzas than we usually buy.

4 Likes

a lot of alone time lately. my folks have been doing a lot of travelling these last 2 months. today they’re in northern Indiana looking at houses. they were gone for about 10 days in may. and they leave next week for Idaho for a couple weeks

I’m getting used to being alone now. at first it was a little traumatic.

2 Likes

I love my alone time. So peaceful

3 Likes

I have to wear my glasses for 3 weeks. Not used to it

1 Like

I’m in for a Pizza :pizza:

1 Like

Going fishing with a few friends.

1 Like

I fell asleep at 2pm and woke up 7pm.
Wonder if I’ll be able to sleep tonight

1 Like

Don’t sleep. It’s saturday :smile:

I bought spicy :hot_pepper: dorritos

2 Likes

What did the doctor say about the blurry vision?

1 Like

It’s crazy because today my vision feels fine. We did lots of tests and it could be from meds.

My right eye showed astigmatism

2 Likes

I need adult supervision. I massively over poured my cereal, and I’m fussy because it got too soggy in the milk. This is like the opposite of that Spy Fox game I played as a kid.

1 Like

…I miss my old sidewalks that took me everywhere. I got to move.

1 Like

I’m watching a Danish comedy show while waiting for a movie to start. I should be painting, but I don’t feel motivated.

1 Like

Oh man i fell in love :heart_eyes:
harley-quinn-suicide-squad

1 Like