Say Anything XCVIII 🧐

WIN_20190715_19_01_34_Pro

there is always this look haha. don’t i look amish? that was sometime about a year ago, i’ve lost 30 pounds since then and my hair isn’t as long. usually i just take my clippers and buzz off the part that hangs over my lip, works fine for me.

4 Likes

Does your friend help you with stuff? Consider it a trade. I’m all for helping friends, family but there needs to be a balance. I don’t know if you have balance. But personally I believe in helping people. Maybe it’s a West Virginia country girl thing. Idk. But I definitely believe in helping people.

1 Like

That’s crazy. I tried God too to get rid of my OCD/SZa. It doesn’t work. TW I even went through “exorcism”. The people who performed it told me to go off all my psych meds.

@Lifer don’t Amish men wear hats?

1 Like

o yeah they do usually wear hats, and suspenders. but they shave their mustache off, that’s all a lot of them shave.

got the yard mowed, it’s not growing as fast. the mowing season is almost over with, but i will have to go out on the mower and mulch all the leaves sometime in november when they fall off the trees.

2 Likes

He never really helped me. We were just hanging out long time ago.

1 Like

my garden looks terrible right now, it’s so overgrown. gonna put in either a thick layer of gravel or pebbles to keep the weeds at bay. i didn’t grow anything this year, just didnt have it in me. so i took a break.

1 Like

@naturallycured, what I do with my mustache is take my beard trimmers, take the guard off, and with the blade facing down I trim my area around my mouth.

I might even buzz in my mustache in the near future.

I’m nearly forty. I think I’ve earned the right to don a stache. :wink:

3 Likes

im feeling incredibly relaxed tonight. i think because i dont have any upcoming events until november. i can sleep in until then, may even stay up late tonight.

3 Likes

I have diet coke and a cigar.

5 Likes

I got my clubhouse tomorrow, idk if i need to fill this form in now bc i cant see any way i can earn that much under my current benefits rules :frowning:

1 Like

Today I remembered why I’m on disability. People make me tired quickly especially the one’s who never stop talking. Another four hours at my perfectionist grandpa’s house putting siding on a little ass shed. I had enough until next week sometime. He never shuts up. I love the guy and if it weren’t for sza I’d be just fine. Called my mom to vent. I’m not wasted physically but mentally I am done.

Gonna blast some music for a while. Got my neat record cleaner today so gonna try that out either tonight or tomorrow.

Definitely need to shave and shower later. Pretty dirty and scruffy.

:neutral_face:

5 Likes

Hi LED. That is wonderful that things went well and they are trying to help. Hopefully the new potty will either help or give you some answers.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Oh goodness. I just got through eating three fourths of a pizza. God help me lol.

@ThePickinSkunk, heya Skunky! Are you going to spin any cool records tonight? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mario jump, cute kitty, nice shrubbery, i have knee

1 Like

I need to work on my blanket, but I don’t feel like it. It hurts my back. :sob:

I need to go to the doctor and get some blood work done. The order has been there waiting, I just haven’t felt up to going. But I need the results before my appointment next week, so I need to get it done.

3 Likes

@LED thank you for your kind words on the other thread.

1 Like

Big booty trump, however speaks the jargon, alien pyramid, fishermans wharf

Feeling slightly better now that I shaved and showered. Didn’t knick myself too many times with the razor.

So in addition to my record cleaner I got a shipment of pipe tobacco in today. Some stuff to experiment with blending and then a tin blend for smoking.

Hope y’all are well.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Hi BB. Yes I may spin some records tonight. Have a cool Van Halen that I haven’t listened to yet.

How was your day?

1 Like