Say Anything XCVI šŸŖ

is that for after you finish uni in summer?

good luck!!! :wink:

that is exactly how I feel too lol, I just wanna effing know

2 Likes

Yup. Itā€™s for between second (current) and third year (final).

Kind of like when students do a year abroad. Except Iā€™d be working instead.

All the best for you too, it doesnā€™t matter that you didnā€™t write a year because they will definitely see the experience in your CV. Keep hope!

2 Likes

Dry beans need to soak for 24 hours before cooking.

3 Likes

I do not have the patience with dry beans.

2 Likes

Drives you mad doesnā€™t it šŸ„²

1 Like

yea it just makes me so restless, I am not sleeping over this eek lol.

When do you find out? latest

1 Like

Throwing a surprise birthday party for my step son SaturdayšŸ„³ Iā€™m excited!!!

11 Likes

Thatā€™s annoying, drink lots of tea or something and do deep breathing - it surprisingly to me, can help sometime

I have no idea, they didnā€™t give me a deadline of any sort. And I suspect thereā€™ll be more stages. I passed the first stage and they told me this within days. But then I submitted the second stages about three to four weeks ago and they havenā€™t gotten back.

I even emailed the recruiter in the company, and they never responded.

Idk. Itā€™s too big a company to even expect them to reply ā€œyou failedā€ :confused:

How about you?

2 Likes

Hm yea some companies do take quite a long time to respond. Do you have any backup ideas if you donā€™t get through to this one? (hopefully you will)

My company said they usually respond within 2 days so tomorrow. But say it could take up to ten day and past that itā€™s a no.

Imma just keep looking out for other positions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips yea I might just stay up then I can sleep through the restlessness through out tmrrwā€¦

Anybody want to chat?

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair, I hope itā€™s good news!

To be honest with you, not really. I wasnā€™t planning on doing a placement because of negative symptoms, but my health is so rapidly improving that I feel I currently can.

Iā€™ve applied for internships though. I even had one during December with deloitte. Which went really well.

But yeah, it is stressful getting a job, it can demotivate quickly, so keep looking after your mental health!

1 Like

Thanks. Your doing really awesome doing all these things. Considering circumnstances. Iā€™m rooting for you.

2 Likes

If something falls through, donā€™t get discouraged!

Youā€™re very intelligent and creative.

Take care.

3 Likes

Just sayin, its my birthday

9 Likes

lol that made me laugh a little bit, i guess I might not be completely dumb though hehe.

Yes I shalll fight and fight and fight until the very end :wink:

hope yours well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super awesome! Rooting for you too!

1 Like

Happy birthday BrianTex hope you are having a good day on your bday

4 Likes

Yes I soak them in water at night. In that website they say to soak in salt. I will try that, thanks.

1 Like