Say Anything XCVI 🐪

Got the hookah burning well now. I chose a fruity flavor of some type. Tastes pretty good.

@Lifer

Smoke rings are fun.

Had to explain to dad’s girlfriend what a hookah is and she thought I would be smoking pot. No way here. I hated pot the two times I tried it in my life. I’m happy with a nicotine buzz.

:smiley:

6 Likes

sounds good man enjoy. im wanting to go to the gas station for some cigarettes but i’ve already smoked a pack today. will just wait and go tomorrow.

enjoy your evening.

2 Likes

Tanks dood!

Hope you have a good night.

I’ll probably smoke for an hour and call it good.

2 Likes

Hey guys :slight_smile: idk why i dont come on these say anything threads much :thinking: not sure

2 Likes

I stopped for groceries on the way home, got me some treats, Blueberry Pie one of them

8 Likes

How do you cook dry beans?
They never cook well unles using a presto pressure cooker.

@Loke Do you use dry beans?

4 Likes

Skunkalicous! I demand your attention this instant. :wink:

How are you feeling tonight bud?

I just woke up from a long nap.

3 Likes

I am a master at getting free chips when I play checkers at the house. So funny when you treat it as a hobbie you ‘get goood’. Even a git on a hub or corner street can get free chips. Well you confuse and scatter or so i told my psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Well I put too many coals on my hookah bowl so ended up burning the shisha too much. So I had a pipe smoke instead. Twas good.

After I scoop the litter box and clean my room up then it will be supper time.

Probably gonna be in bed early tonight.

@Montezuma

Hey BB. I am feeling pretty good. Thanks. How are things going for you tonight?

:grinning:

5 Likes

Yay! I’m happy you’re feeling good. :slight_smile: I’m doing good though! Got a new hat and jacket earlier today. Jimmy is laying on my belly. All is well.

5 Likes

Reddit isnt workingg at all now. Damn xbow edge browser.

1 Like

It is so nice to finally have a break.

I was waiting most of my holiday break for a result to go for my way, which it actually did, and now I’m just happy and safe and sound chilling for the last ten or so days of the holiday.

As soon as term starts I’m going to put my all into the semester this time! I have no excuse now that I have gotten rid of the part time job, mentally I should be so much happier and able.

Looking forward to it

7 Likes

So the employer did not get back to me yet.

Maybe tomorrow

If not, I’ll have to wait a maximum of 8 further days and after that it means I’ve not been offered an interview.

They did ask me if I’ve had experience in the field.

I’ve had less than a year so I had to put 0 years.

I hope I still get an interview offer as on my cv I have had 2 months experience in the field so hopefully they saw that plus the rest of my cv and email me!!

Honestly, this job is kind of ideal for me.

10 Likes

Good luck to you. Stay positive. :monkey::monkey::monkey:

3 Likes

You should have put 1y. It looks better.

3 Likes

But… It’s a lie!!! I cannot remember too many lies lol.

2 Likes

Thanks GrayBear, you are so kind.

I will keep looking if I don’t get this job. Ugh.

4 Likes

Yes. What kind of beans are you using? I soak my beans overnight covered in water. In the morning I pour the water out, rinse the beans then cook in a slow cooker on high for several hours. I cover my beans in water and put usually salt/pepper. Pinto beans take a long time to cook.

5 Likes

Stargate the movie is free on YouTube now. It’s sci-fi

4 Likes

Hello everybody! Tonight I am jammin’ and getting ready to eat a bagel with shredded cheddar, cream cheese and bacon on it.

5 Likes