Say Anything XCV

Looks nice.

Hope you like whatever color you decide.

1 Like

Thanks.

I donā€™t see many this color. But I kind of like itā€¦

2 Likes

Hi Trish. Thank you for the hugs. :smiley:

If it was a bat I could help as Iā€™ve had experience with those but I have no experience with bird evictions.

If itā€™s not too cold maybe prop open your front door and stay away from the area until the bird feels safe enough to leave.

-S

5 Likes

One of my friends just called but I hate talking on the phone so I didnā€™t pick upšŸ˜­ I am horribleā€¦ I wish I was more comfortable talking on the phoneā€¦

7 Likes

i am the sameā€¦ once in a while some guy from my time in the army calls me but i never pick up cause i feel really uncomfortable talking on the phoneā€¦ i asked him to mail me before but he keeps calling occasionally.

6 Likes

up for another day, didnā€™t sleep great last night, i kept waking up in the night. finally got up out of bed at 630am.

bama rolled ohio state. i learned my niece was at the game today, supporting her boyfriend. she has been doing a lot of travelling lately, first she went to columbus ohio before christmas, then back home to arizona, then she went to hawaii, then back to georgia where she goes to college, then to florida for the football game, lots of miles sheā€™s put in.

not much to do today, will clean up a bit, go to subway, and just chill.

67 days until spring!

6 Likes

Wow :flushed: is your nieceā€™s parents rich or something? It costs beaucoup money to travel especially in Hawaii

3 Likes

Sending even more hugs!

Weā€™ve got like six inches of snow. Iā€™ll see if it warms up this afternoon and try to help him. Iā€™ll try a broom.

Please take care, Skunkalishā€¦ thanks

4 Likes

they are doing pretty good for themselves. my brother is retired army officer of 20 years, so he gets a army retirement payment yearly for the rest of his life. plus now he is some kind of operations manager at amazon warehouse in phoenix, he also got a bunch of stock in the company from them, he just got promoted. her mom is a project manager for a company. 2 of my nieceā€™s college years were paid for because of my brothers army benefits. i would say they are at the least upper middle class or better. they live in a neighborhood with million dollar houses, although im not sure the value of their place, iā€™ve never been there, but they have a nice pool and everything. my brother just bought a new tesla too, heā€™s doing fine, thing is my brother likes to buy nice things, so i donā€™t know how much of his money he saves. but he always buys my meals when he is in town.

my niece got to live in italy for 3 years while my brother was in the army. my brother loved italy, now he is a wine snob. but she had to move to different schools a lot.

4 Likes

Weeeee!!! So I called my friend back! Her and her family are gonna come visit next monthšŸ„° Iā€™m so glad I called back, it wasnā€™t so bad talking on the phone!

6 Likes

Subway rocks!

But Iā€™m gonna be a big spender and get the two McChickens for $2 at McDonaldā€™s.

Know I said I wasnā€™t going anywhere but maybe if I go somewhere that could help with my low mood. Well tbf it must not be that bad if I want to leave the house and can drive.

3 Likes

haha fair cop as @rogueone would say. we donā€™t have a mcdonaldā€™s in town, just a subway, and pizza place, and a couple mom and pop restaurants. subway and snappy tomato pizza are the only chains here. enjoy your mackies.

3 Likes

its a cold one today, 28 degrees. it was supposed to be in the 40ā€™s today, so im a little bummed.

1 Like

Voices are discussing whether Iā€™m a lesbian :joy: I donā€™t mind and I am straight but it is annoying how they say it like Itā€™s a bad thing when itā€™s not.

5 Likes

The voices are annoying for everyone!!! All day I hear ā€œYouā€™re going to be nice.ā€ ā€œYouā€™re going to be mean!ā€ ā€œItā€™s going to be fine.ā€ All in Spanish. I donā€™t care! Shut up already. The voices are annoying. And they talk all day!!

4 Likes

Just had spicy soujouk and for dessert Dole canned fruit salad.

5 Likes

Thank you for opening the new thread! Say anything is my favoritešŸ˜Š

5 Likes

Good morning everyone I woke up 10 minute later then I should have, I must have pressed the snooze buttonā€¦ dang oh wellšŸ˜¶

Just getting some paperworkā€™s together to get my birth certificate in NJ to get my social security card back. The website Saida that they donā€™t do shipping overseas due to Covid-19, but I emailed them and they say the doā€¦ confusing :pensive:

Well gotta get ready to goto workā€¦ take a hot shower :hot_face:I donā€™t like it, but I see it as itā€™s just something I do during the dayā€¦ I remember when I was homeless I always was looking for something to do

Hope yā€™all a have an awesome day!

6 Likes

im thinking the football coach is the greater evil than the football player. they dedicate their lives to the game, study it, and when a player goes down with an avoidable injury had they not played football. the coach just replaces them with the next guy up. all the while never getting hurt or concussed themselves. they see the realities of the sport up close yet still choose it as an occupation.

2 Likes
2 Likes