Say Anything XCV

For those who want so badly to invest in stocks, here is a 3 minute video that you may want to see

1 Like

The view out my bedroom door right now

6 Likes

Man, gummies gave me arthritis. ā– ā– ā– ā– !

Time to find a protein-free and fat-free candy. Any ideas?

1 Like

Please donā€™t advertise stock trading here, SZ folk have poor impulse control. Couple people here nearly lost their shirt with psychotic trading.

2 Likes

Listening to Lyle Lovett. I just found him in the what song are you listening to thread. Itā€™s a nice change of pace from where Iā€™ve been music wise. I love fiddle too and thereā€™s lots of that.

2 Likes

lyle lovett, i think he was or is married to someone famous but canā€™t remember who?

o yes, i just looked it up, he was briefly married to julia roberts.

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s big here, mostly with young country people. Iā€™ve never wanted to do it but Iā€™m not a big pickup truck guy.

2 Likes

im guessing my neighbor went to florida for the rest of the winter. usually i see him outside doing yard work, or maintaining his properties, but i havenā€™t seen him in about a month now. he is always out doing something so i think he mustā€™ve left after christmas probably.

in for the night, ate dinner over at momā€™s. now just watching news. i think my ideal winter day is awake 12 hours then sleep for 12 hours, i probably wont be able to fall asleep early tonight because i didnā€™t wake up until 1130 this morning. the worst part of my day is when i lay in bed for a couple hours just tossing and turning trying to fall asleep. but at least basketball is on tonight, so i can stay up and watch that before bed.

2 Likes

ohhh I love art so much ! the new Monet I got is mesmerizingā€¦

3 Likes

May as well just buy a banjo. Been on my mind. Itā€™s either that or a cappuccino maker.

:+1:

4 Likes

Very popular in my neck of the woods.

:grinning:

1 Like

i would mail you banjo tablature and you could learn at your own paceā€¦I could even teach you on the phoneā€¦p m me if interested.

1 Like

If you watched the video you wouldnā€™t said that, the video talks about a possible bubble in the stock market and that prices are super high.
In the end of the video he tells people to be careful.

Let me tell you some news, in case you didnā€™t know. Most people lose money on stocks, it isnā€™t only ill people that lose money.
Next time please make sure you know what youā€™re talking about before saying those kind things.

1 Like

So most people lose money on stocks. This means inticing a vulnerable populace to do so is even less advised.

I think @Lenny ā€˜s motive was kind. He meant well. He was trying to help people.

1 Like

Yeah. I tried to watch the video. Totally confused. Itā€™s ok though
@Lenny food prices in the USA are definitely going up. Idk about other stuff. Eu sou Americana. Sorry havenā€™t studied Portugues in a while

1 Like

Maybe I overreacted. There was someone else tempting people to trade stocks earlier, thatā€™s why I reacted like that.

2 Likes

I need to take a shower, I am all oily but have no motivation and energy :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah. I think I saw that. I just ignored it.

1 Like

I threw up twice last night, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the metformin I just started.

1 Like