Say Anything XCV

Hi folks.

How’s everyone doing?

I slept well. No symptoms to speak of. Gonna run to the store later and call the library to renew a couple movies.

Kitties just lost their favorite bed as dad or his girlfriend just sold it.

Not sure what I am going to eat today.

Have a good one.

:smiley:

9 Likes

I had blond hair when I was young. At 16 y.o. it turned to brown. My grandmother was blond, blue eyes.

4 Likes

Been studying Arabic all day. I don’t mind it though. Watched a couple of videos on YouTube the other day about Arabic morphology. Morphology is just like how you add un to happy to become “unhappy”. Stuff like that

5 Likes

Just had cold no sodium mixed canned beans with Franks hot sauce, bit of extra virgin olive oil, oregano and lemon juice. I invented it and really like it. Then had Dole tropical fruit salad. :innocent:

8 Likes

65 days until spring :sun_behind_rain_cloud: today is nice, mid 40’s and sunny. i’ll take it, but it gets cold tomorrow.

7 Likes

We played Carcassone with my niece last night. She won I think. Woke up half asleep with a soar throat from vaping it went away. Had coffee with my parents. Had leftover pork roast for lunch. Been reading more in Anna Karenina. After that I have The Idiot and The Dispossessed.

2 Likes

Oh nuh uh! That’s cool!:metal:

3 Likes

I had security concerns over inauguration day and they said the capital won’t be open so that’s a relief…makes me feel a lot better…big branch hanging ten feet above ground finally fell on a windy day…that was a huge worry of mine that it might take out our power line or worse, fall on our dogs…yayyyy…

2 Likes

In lit class we read something called “Gimpel the fool”. I don’t know it started with a G. G something the fool

1 Like

Blah blah blah.

Blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah.

3 Likes

That’s life. Lots of that.

3 Likes

Today’s a good day☺️
The sun is shining! Birds are a chirping!

My step son had school photos today and he did great on his first photo! (Other kids had to get multiples done)

6 Likes

Heya good morning guys!! Just woke up and having a joe and smokes now to start my day. It’s said to be warm later today about 16 degrees C. I just have two more days till I have a day off. At least I get to rest a little. My father asked to help out in moving some stuff for my mother’s office to another location to another town… not really looking forward, but I guess the little things count. I’m just getting my life together…

I had a dream that I was useful…:no_mouth:

I’m off to taking a hot shower and move on with the day!

Hope y’all are doing well and can have an awesome day ahead!!

9 Likes

Arthritis is great today. Time to clean room.

Gonna make it as clean as reasonably possible.

I had to do gluten / dairy free to get this mobile though. Oh well.

4 Likes

“ Birds are a chirping!”

6 Likes

I wish this site was more ethnically diverse. We need more black people on here IMO

6 Likes

That’s what I used to say about my old church.

3 Likes

Guess ill take a nap. Its the only way i have to feel slightly relaxed.

1 Like

There were some on here a while back. I wish I remember the one dude’s name cos I loved reading his posts.

2 Likes

We have quite a few Spanish speaking people in town, and a few black people. But that’s it.

I think there’s an Indian that runs the smoke shop.

1 Like