Say Anything XCIX šŸ˜½

Why anime girls have bigger eyes than boys? Itā€™s supposed to be more cute, right? But is there something more to it?

@Loke this is for you.

1 Like

I think ive copped the virus. Done nothing but vomit. No thermometer so dont know if i have a temparature.

Havent eaten a thing for 2 days - it just makes me wanna puke. Im living off tea with a ton of sugar in it.

My head ā€œfeelsā€ screwed as well - im semi-hearing crap, and im jumpy and nervous.

Balls. Im retiring to bed on the sofa :frowning:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been hearing locusts the past two days. I canā€™t imagine the conversation they have with each other.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Naarai

1 Like

Ugh! Hate when dad gives a time to start work the night before then wakes my ass up earlier than the time I set my alarm for. Jc! Told Iā€™ll be out there on our agreed upon time this morning. I need time to wake up, drink a soda, take my med, and get ready.

Guess Iā€™m not so adaptable but peopleā€™s whims piss me off especially when I am still groggy.

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks.

Been studying English for a test coming up next Thursday. (Not English Lit since English is my 2nd language)

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your first language? My second language is Spanish

1 Like

Finnish. I have been living in Finland all of my life

3 Likes

i think it was from it because the last time i remember feeling like that was when i was on geodon (which has an ssri effect tho not as much as common ssris)

2 Likes

up for another day. glorious weather, i may go kayaking today. in about an hour after i eat something.

celtics play tonight, they lost the 1st game, that was the night i was having voices, so couldnā€™t watch, i think it was brought on by a nicotine overdose, i smoked 36 cigarettes that day which is more than 20 i usually have. i quit for a week but started up again. ok im not going to buy anymore. i just get so bored sitting here, i barely even feel them unless i chain smoke alot in a couple hours.

3 Likes
1 Like

I feel bad because I was supposed to take my friend out for her birthday, but I have to fix my glasses which will cost $50. I asked her if we could move our lunch date to another time. She was cool with it. I didnā€™t really give her the reason though, because I donā€™t want to look cheap. Lols.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hey guysā€¦ hope you are all having a good day!

Stay positive :metal:

8 Likes

Hellooooo kiddos! :wink:

Not much going on here today. I was going to head over to the thrift shop but I decided to stay home and save what little money I have.

I got my antibiotic in the mail today! Just took one and itā€™s making me pretty tired.

Keep it stinky and kinky you sexy motherchuckers!

:crazy_face: :rose:

6 Likes

How do people act so normal? I dont. They seem like pro movie actors.

2 Likes

Weā€™re aliens :alien: 1515

9 Likes

Trying to put together a meal plan so I can go to the grocery store later today.

Iā€™m tired and thing of taking a nap before.

Weā€™ll see, Iā€™m not much for naps, Iā€™m just so exhausted from waking up early.

3 Likes