Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything XCIX 😽

Yes sir! I just a put a hold on it. :smiley:

I gotta charge up my tablet. Chat with you gals and pals later.

:hugs:

3 Likes

For the past 3 days I’ve been helping my dad tear the old roof off of one of his rooms and put a new roof on it. For the past two days my sister has had dinner ready when I got home. Holy crap that’s a nice thing to do especially cos I’m bone tired. I’m like 100 pounds overweight. Physical labor is hard on me.

3 Likes

Its good for loosing weight.

2 Likes

Truman Show Syndrome seems really real for me, too. @GirlOnTV says the same about her delusion/syndrome.

3 Likes

I’m sure it is. By the time I get home from my dad’s house I can’t walk I’m so tired.

1 Like

Stupid country!
not even vapingjuice is legal to buy online!
Jobs are hard to get!
Everything is expensive!
And im not going in to which country!

1 Like

i dont know why im alive. everything i think is good about life must just be a delusion. everything i think im good at really i find i am always below average. i dont want to feel like this anymore. tired of the nonstop suffering the second i get to finally have peace before i know it i am back to feeling terrible

nothing worse than being mildly suicidal but also afraid to die and paranoid of being killed.

Sorry things are rough right now, @cigarino.

Are you still on the zoloft?

2 Likes

Gooooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope ya day is excellenttttt today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

11 Likes

Good morning peeps!

Cool day ahead, loving it, loving it!

Having peanut butter toast n milk for breakfast, yum!

Hope all are doing fine!

Rock on all you dudes and dudettes!

7 Likes

So on the one site for freelance web design work, a lot of the lesser jobs are $100+ for around 10 hrs of work.

Doesn’t sound bad. Better than minimum wage.

But until the internet gets fixed here I can’t check to see if my JavaScript server stuff works. I can’t even let the software check for errors in my code, I think.

I bought a logo creator. Kinda cool. I prefer paid apps and games because I don’t get bled dry from in app purchases.

For some reason my mobile devices mostly work fine.

Talked to the director/care supervisor here about it. She said she’ll try to get IT people here. She gets schiznit done. In a good way.

3 Likes

I’d be doing work now for freelance web design but I have to go to groups 9-12 3x a week.

Plus the internet here is none too stable.
Even if I thought standard entry level jobs are something I could get, they aren’t likely to be that charitable and tolerant with my hours.

2 Likes

Mornin’ to you all.

4 Likes

Good morning, y’all. Or afternoon or night, whatever it is in your neck of the woods.

I woke up less than an hour ago, feeling well rested. I’ve had my coffee, still easing into my day. There are things I really should get done today. At the very least I should do a load of laundry, need more clean socks and shirts, especially.

Anyway, I hope y’all are feeling okay today.

4 Likes

Sweet, just checked my bank’s web site, and my direct deposit for 50 hours of pay went into my checking, such a relief to have some money in there, though most of it is already spoken for (bills).

3 Likes

Just woke up from the most bittersweet dream… I was being allowed to do my senior year in high school over again. I was younger and slimmer and people from my old job were there saying that they were all contributing to a fund so I could have a second chance at life, to recover from my illness. It all seemed so real, and I felt great. Then of course I woke up and it all went away. Was a nice dream while it lasted.

2 Likes

Silly chonky boiii :dog:

7 Likes

no i threw it out after having an episode of rage and not wanting to go through what i went through on geodon again because it felt similar

1 Like

Was it giving you extra symptoms?

Do you think the rage was from the zoloft?

2 Likes