Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything XCIX 😽

These political ads on the radio and TV are driving me nuts.

My hat finally shipped out!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes not the ones born recently. This guy has been in the freezer a while

2 Likes

That’s scary lol You butchered them?

1 Like

Wonderful news Monte. Now more asses are safer than ever before.

Jk! I know you were just being a funny bunny.

Been watching any cool movies lately? Anything more from Ken Burns? I’ve been slowly working on his Baseball documentary. I should be watching more baseball but American professional sports kind of has a bad reputation these days which is sad.

2 Likes

No. I didn’t butcher them. My dad did. I’ve helped my dad skin a deer though. That’s pretty fun.

1 Like

Poor rabbits. I would eat a deer though, my dad told me its delicious.

2 Likes

It’s very good and low in fat

2 Likes

Hehehe :grin:

No, I haven’t watched any videos in a good while. I really need to though.

Did you tell me about a Civil War documentary that Ken Burns did?

1 Like

Deer are wonderful tasting. And after deer maybe you could try bear if you are into an insane gamey tasting meat.

1 Like

I ate horse meat like a couple of times, my dad thought it was good beef meat because it had no fat lol After I ate it I told him it doesn’t taste like beef and saw on the package that its horse meat lol

2 Likes

I had bear hamburger at my aunt’s house as a kid. It was very greasy. IMO. Maybe my aunt didn’t cook it correctly?

1 Like

Yep! It’s a very well and thorough documentary. It’s like crazy long but you can learn so much. But I heard Ken Burns also did a Jazz doc, so that would be my next watch, but I could have my wires crossed. Was his Vietnam doc worth watching all the way through?

:grinning:

1 Like

Africa right now is under attack from locusts. My dad asked why they don’t just catch the locusts and eat them. John the Baptist ate locusts

1 Like

I think my dad told me that some arab tribes in the desert eat them fried.

1 Like

Oh absolutely! I thought the Vietnam doc was really top shelf. :+1:

My library has a documentary by him about the Dust Bowl. I might put a hold on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool!

1 Like

I love venison burgers. They have a natural spicey taste or maybe not spicy but something about it is so good that way.

Yeah. Bear is greasy as ever even if you do a good blood drain it takes a truly special hunter to enjoy eating it. Imho.

1 Like

Cool! You should totally put a hold on that.

Gonna run a search to see how many of docs he has.

-S

1 Like

@Aziz. I recently found out that there are Arabic pidgins. I don’t remember where. It’s pretty cool.

pidgin [1][2][3] /ˈpɪdʒɪn/, or pidgin language , is a grammatically simplified means of communication that develops between two or more groups that do not have a language in common:

1 Like

Yes sir! I just a put a hold on it. :smiley:

I gotta charge up my tablet. Chat with you gals and pals later.

:hugs:

3 Likes