Say Anything XCIV šŸ¤ 

My friends are a lot bigger on it than me. They are always playing clubs and that.

2 Likes

That makes all the difference in the world. I played out years ago and then did internet radio. It can get boring if no one is listening.

1 Like

Yeah, this was a long time ago, I still get along with them, but I only rarely see them anymore. They play festivals and things like that. A close friend of mine knows this one guy and he chooses the music for a bbc radio DJ.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome. I never really liked playing in public much for obvious reasons. I enjoyed internet radio quite a bit but I got tired of the commitment of playing every week. Itā€™s hard when youā€™re having symptoms and you have to perform

2 Likes

Sweet set-up!! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay Kiddos! :wink:

We got our checks, yo! LOL.

I got home from the library and grocery store a little while ago. Picked up some fixings for another batch of sloppy Joes.

I had an itching to hit up the thrift shop, but I decided to wait until they put out more new clothes.

A buddy of mine and I are talking about hitting up the local drive in theater in the near future.

As always, hope you all are well. Keep it sassy and classy!! :rose: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you!! How are doing these days?

1 Like

You welcome mane. :slight_smile:

Doing well, thanks for asking. Just chillin in my apartment after running some errands.

I got this interesting looking book from the library about mental illness and new research these scientists are doing of the human brain.

1 Like

Good to hear. Whatā€™s the bookā€™s title? Sounds very interestingā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s titled ā€œThe Other Brain.ā€ It might be a little pricey to purchase, but I imagine a lot of your local libraries would have a copy. :+1:

1 Like

So,

Friday they moved our reservation for the truck to move all our storage stuff to Sunday.

Now Iā€™m dreading tomorrow.

Itā€™s going to be a nightmare, and itā€™s supposed to be hot.

I shouldnā€™t be complaining, at least Iā€™ll be burning some calories.

Iā€™m getting fat again.

A couple days ago I split my favorite pair of jeans,

It was so embarrassing and it was just me and my mother in law in the house.

Oy vey,

I need to make some changes.

4 Likes

So two house fires in the last year on my street. Then a bomb. Now a train derailment. What the heck!! Life in my little city just gets weirder by the day. Yikes!

10 Likes

@Montezuma did you say you got your disability check?

2 Likes

I did! Did you get your check?

1 Like

No, mineā€™s on the third.

1 Like

Oh no! I have a favorite pair of jeans, Iā€™m so sorry.

That must be a drag not having much thrift stores in your area.

3 Likes

Did you check your bank account?

Mine is usually on the third as well, but for some reason I got it today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just checked not there.

1 Like

Let me know how it is because my local library sucks.

1 Like

I watched this a bit on Netflix, The business of drugs, the first episode. Its about cocaine produced in Columbia, sent to Sinaloa, mexico and finally to Juarez mexico on the Texas US border. Its crazy how cocaine is worth many times more than in Columbia after being sold in the US. They kidnap kids and ppl, they threaten to kill them if they donā€™t
t raffick drugs.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80199963?s=a&trkid=13747225&t=cp