Load em up cowboys and ride

10 Likes

Fbnnnnnnn first first time ever omg

7 Likes

First here. 666/999

3 Likes

Sorry @Om_Sadasiva

3 Likes

Popping in early to repeat we’ve got a power outage and my phone is at 5%. Later, lovely peeps!

2 Likes

Mixing some breaks before I go to my sister’s

10 Likes

Kurtis blow “these are the breaks???”

1 Like

Very nice. Have you posted your music on here before. We’ve got two or three folks on this site that post beats and I get y’all mixed up

1 Like

currently not worried about losing my mind, been a frequent fear ever since first psychosis, maybe its okay to be sustainably nuts as idk if its possible to ever be 100% normal with meds

1 Like

Not yet…I have some mixes recorded

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that one

1 Like

I need to wash my hair it’s so greasy it’s nearly wet.

4 Likes

Kurtis blow was the first “first” rapper I’ve ever heard of. Found out sugar hill gang was the first rap song to make the charts but kurtis was the first solo rapper to make the charts with this hit

It was a song written based on dj’ing and what they called “the breaks” a record, or vinyl terminology. Forget the specifics but found your post related to it a lot.

3 Likes

@Jonnybegood. I don’t know if it’s still on but I watched a show on Netflix called The Evolution of Hip Hop. Pretty interesting stuff.

1 Like

Nice setup 1515151

Are they Concordes? I used to have them, but I stopped using them because they break all the time.

1 Like

Yes, Concorde Night Club…I’ve had them for ages and the stylus do break really easily for sure

1 Like

Are you spinning these days?

1 Like

Not really. I sold my decks. I only have a mixer and a controller, I don’t even have it set up at the moment.

I’m going to stop using PEMF. Going to rely on just Ellis water for the next few days. See if I regress or progress.

If that works, I’ll stop taking Daily Essential Nutrients too. Just take a plain old multivitamin.

If that works, that would be the most ridiculous thing. Modified water as a cure. The stuff costs no more than 5 cents to treat a week’s worth.

It’s a legitimate new kind of water, since electrolyzing this water takes 1/10th the electricity (or less) as regular water, which means it’s that much more bioavailable. Also increases blood oxygen so much it turns a deeper shade of red.

3 Likes

I take breaks from it every now and then.

1 Like