Say Anything XCI šŸ•ŗšŸ»

Iā€™m pretty good at deciphering thick accents but this Q-Link guy is driving me nuts. I like when you call customer service, in America, you spend more time asking them to repeat information than actually getting help. Thanks you outsourcing SOBs.

4 Likes

I met a couple of friends from my clubhouse and after the meet up my energy hit the roof :frowning: i had to lie down and calm myself :frowning: my head was just totally overwhelmed,

Iā€™m a bit better now, iā€™m thinking about my next show and want to play some stuff from record store day 2020, and also a i had a tweet from a record company wanting me to play their artist which i thought was super cool bc its the first time that has happened and makes me think people are enjoying my show.

My show played live today but if anyone wants to hear my shows then let me know bc they are only an hour long once a week.

2 Likes

I ordered a five DVD horror movie mystery bag. It was nice and cheap, plus I had a coupon for it. :blush:

Should be a fun surprise. :ghost: :spider: :coffin: :bat: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So after talking to Q-Link and getting nowhere I called UPS and they said they would transfer my phone to the post office so I called there and they said they would get it to me. Basically the company had my old shipping address even though I gave my new one. All is well.

Oh and I like how that phone rep put me on hold for ten minutes to look over my account. Dumbazz. Canā€™t imagine there is that much to look over.

Jc!

So waiting for my car to get out of the shop. Hopefully soon. Dad followed me there to drive me back home and he said my rear end was bouncing like mad. It will be nice to get it fixed.

2 Likes

Love the little Halloween emojis

3 Likes

Hehehe :grin: those emojis were chosen with the most delicate care. :wink:

2 Likes

Tigger is lounging on the floor right next to me. I tried dangling some yarn in front of him and he just looked at me like wtf do you expect me to do with it? :joy:

Imho nothing more beautiful than watching a content sleeping cat. Meow!

:heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

@Air what have you been up to?

Haha! Jimmy is resting with me on my bed. He gave me a little love bite a few minutes ago. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hot Damn!

Maybe I should look into majoring in APPLIED physics that way I get some programming under my belt. Computer Science is a big turn off to me for various reasons I donā€™t want to talk about lolā€¦

I love finance. Canā€™t really compete with the big guys if they got a quantum computer, but maybe they need a janitor lol :smiley:

4 Likes

Aww! Charlie gives me those during couch time. Enjoy your furbumches.

:rainbow:

1 Like

I imagine applied physics would be a more marketable degree than general physics.

Thereā€™s also astro physics too.

:+1:

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve been saying this for years. People ignore and doubt me and say ā€œBitcoin canā€™t be attacked, hurrr durrā€, but I believe it can based on past lives. I think it will peak around $100,000-125,000 a coin and then crash to $0. Mark my words. Itā€™s inevitable. Donā€™t know when maybe 2023 or something thatā€™s what the press is sayingā€¦

Obviously, I donā€™t want it to happen or donā€™t know for sure, but thatā€™s what I think and predict will happen.

When I first heard about bitcoin I thought it was a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  scam. It was around $40 dollars when I heard about it. I thought it was some scam on 4chan or prank to steal peopleā€™s money so they can buy pizza and ā– ā– ā– ā–  and snacks like dorrittos lol. Oh well, I just wanted to MINE bitcoins, but everything fails for me and I never figured out how to make any money. Me and money dontā€™ attract. Money is like anti-matter to me haha.

1 Like

Physics question.

If a man pushes a vacuum cleaner for a distance of one foot at a velocity of 5mm a second. How much work has he done?

How much better could he do if his wife offers him nookie?

:grin:

3 Likes

a man doing housework is a great way to get nookie btw. Taking out the trash without being reminded nookie point. Playing with the kids while mom cooks dinner nookie point. Taking the kids to the park to get mom some me time nookie point. Iā€™m just sayin.

3 Likes

So after 10 nookie points does he earn 5% cash back in rewards? Is there a layaway plan?

:pray:

5 Likes

You gotta talk to her on and off all day like ā€œhey baby how you doinā€ and give her a little hug. Then go into your man cave about an hour later come out and say, ā€œHey baby you need anything from the store?ā€ Then go to the store and get that. And when you get back from the store vacuum the house and empty the trash. If the kids arenā€™t around youā€™ll probably score after the trash is empty!!!

For me about 5 points maybe can be cashed in.

5 Likes

The Spy who dumped me 10 out of 10!
It got action and twists

2 Likes

I woke up about an hour ago, after not nearly enough sleep, only five hours. I just feel wide awake.

3 Likes

Fishes happy! The neons ! None died yet!

2 Likes