Say Anything XC 🌵

Thank you!

@Ninjastar What kind of CBD oil I should buy?

Just did some math , series word problems and graphed some rational functions.

Then I picked Swiss chard , garlic onion and parsley from the garden and I’m cooking it with mushrooms :yum:

A good change from eating frosted flakes cereal for dinner :smile:

2 Likes

I keep quitting everything I try. I figure I would try this non calculus physics course on coursera. I need practice and better self-esteem and need to know concepts better. Plus, it would improve my algebra. Then when I am confident enough, I will do a hard physics course.

2 Likes

you could try khan academy? and just play around, do for fun a little bit each day. I like khan academy for its gamified style.

I was terrible in high school and scammed my way through so when it came time for me to actually learn later in life,
I started at a grade 5 level and worked my way up to precalculus. When I tried to jump ahead too much id get stuck and discouraged. So getting the basics solid I decided is the best move if I am to apply it to other things in real life.

This is to prepare me to go back to university for software engineering.

2 Likes

Oh wow. That’s cool!

1 Like

yeah it something I decided I wanted to get into about 5 years ago. now im actually pretty close to going into it.
Ive learned bits of Java, javascript, website building, super basic. I think it would be awesome to have a solid core skillset to build anything

2 Likes

I’m sad. I miss my son. I think I might ask to go to the river where I scattered his ashes tomorrow. Just stare at the water for awhile.

3 Likes

Got my new WoW armor. Avg armor is lvl 441. Then I removed the corruption thing which I’m not sure was a good choice. I have 420k hp as a warlock. I’m affliction. I’m doing pretty good in pvp which is my sole purpose in playing. I’m level 120 of course.

I still cannot fly everywhere in azeroth which is a shame. I haven’t completed those quests/achievements yet.

também me sinto assim as vezes, principalmente quando tenho pesadelos quando durmo e as vezes quando eu sonho com a minha ex namorada sinto saudade imensa.

1 Like

How do you keep from turning to self destructive coping mechanisms when you get depressed?

I’m sorry. Do you have nightmares often?

Hi @Willer_Brito Welcome to the forums. We are an english based website and if possible posting in English will help others understand your thoughts. Much thanks.

1 Like

Hey everybody, how are y’all feeling? I figure on being up late tonight, get to sleep around 2 am maybe.

3 Likes

hey brother where are you from

I live in the U.S. I prefer not to specify which state, though. How about you? Welcome to the forum, btw.

I’m really struggling and wondering about my diagnosis. It was psychotic depression then schizophrenia. But I just had to go down on my AD because of cost/insurance nonsense and now tonight I’m feeling quite crazy. Like, the increased depression is causing more delusions. Went would that happen if it’s just sz? For like 10+ years I’ve had psychosis without mood involvement, so I don’t know what to make of this.

Could lowering the dose cause psychosis? If that a thing?

2 Likes

Another day, another cup of coffee.
Good morning, everyone!

5 Likes

This could be just a coincidence. Feeling crazy could be coming from something else. Either way, I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling so much.

2 Likes

I feel like Forrest Gump.

3 Likes