Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything XC 🌵

Oh cool! Yeah the whole region thing when it comes to DVD’s and blurays can be soupy waters to tread in.

I haven’t watched any zombie flicks in a while. I’ve been on this artsy fartsy film kick lately lol. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got in the bath, but the water got cold before I washed my hair. But at least I washed my body? 🤦👎 I ■■■■■■■ suck at everything lately.

4 Likes

I ate and now gonna lay down for a while. It’s only 5:15 PM but I don’t want to nap too long.

3 Likes

It’s $19.95 I won’t get back… I just assumed all British Blu-Ray discs would work since my British Marvel Cinematic Universe box sets all play fine here. I was wrong :grimacing:

3 Likes

mom made dinner, chicken, green beans, and potatoes. the green beans were killer, she seasoned them with italian seasoning.

got a few hours til bedtime, dad said expect to be gone for 6 or 7 days, 4 days on the road, and 2 or 3 days at my sister’s place. we may stay in a hotel, or we may stay with her. last time we stayed in a hotel, we had a problem with our hot water, and they switched our rooms, and comped us a couple free drinks from the bar.

driving in denver, is better than most large cities, when i’ve been there the drivers are courteous and let you merge and what not. there is construction going on all around my sister’s place. new parks and what not. she lives in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood, and my nephews school they teach in english and spanish. wish i would have lived somewhere like that in my formative years. i’d love to be multi lingual. it amazes me what the price is on a home where she lives. a little home like hers, will go for over 300k. she could afford a real nice place in the midwest if she ever wanted to move back. her husband is from the south, atlanta, georgia. i don’t think he particularly likes the midwest though.

1 Like

i dont like having alcohol in the house because i dont like drinking but if its available ill do it than i regret it until like a week later when i forget how bad it was and drink again

2 Likes

I don’t really like the way alcohol makes me feel either.

I would just spend your money on better things, like comics and books.

4 Likes

Omg. I’m so sorry. I made that thread. The turd emoji was just me being silly. Do other emojis bother you? Just in case I have to make another thread.

1 Like

Oh it’s no worries, it’s nobody’s fault, I know it’s a casual thing for some people. I just get grossed out from it and don’t want it in my post history. It’s the only one that bothers me :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking, I’m just blowing steam though. Next time it happens I’ll probably just post. Funny thing is it’s only happened twice in the last two years.

1 Like

My sister hates shepherds pie and Indian food. Wth. Imma cook it anyway and she can make her own dinner that night when I make it. I told her today that I thought I would make shepherds pie for dinner tomorrow but I would only spice it with salt and pepper bc she didn’t like my last batch. She’s like “I don’t like shepherds pie period”. She also hates veggie soup. I’m thinking one of us has to be adopted. I mean Indian food is amazing. My dad doesn’t like Indian food either. Maybe I’m not really his child but I look so much like him. I’m so confused.

@Led. I just noticed the cactus emoji. Cool stuff

3 Likes
2 Likes

We’re watching the old Robin Hood movie for the second time in a row because Little LED loves it right now and the music is sooo good.

7 Likes

My mom bought me some clothes today I wear x large now from all the antipsychotic weight gain

3 Likes

Hey mods can I change my name to cdwithdcs
@ninjastar @rogueone

2 Likes

Sweet! Nothing like new clothes. :slight_smile:

I used to wear an extra large shirt, now I wear a double extra large lol.

2 Likes

Is it the animated Robin Hood?

I got you, fam. You know the price!

1 Like

11 Likes

I love your rainbow that appears next to your username. :blush:

1 Like

Oh cool, that’s the one that has the rooster song that became the hamster dance :hamster:

1 Like