Say anything W is for WNBA

Time for some hoops!

5 Likes

Lot of news of veteran WNBA players mistreating rookies. One way to deter the bad behavior: each misconduct, fine them $50

2 Likes

Just missed first post

4 Likes

Hiya
My mom promised to go to the amusement park rides with me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

I’m following a continuing education course these days in Lifestyle Medicine.

Need some more coffee to get awake.

Will have another one right now.

1 Like

@Dude1 I just started doing the meal in prep so not sure what works really. I just try to make them balanced tho.

1 cup of meat
1 cup of carbs
1 cup of fruit
1 cup of vegetables
:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I am also a fan of balance. Protein and low fat and low carb and high fiber and vegetables and fruit for vitamins and minerals. The low fat and carbs is the most challenging. And cutting out all sugar and fructose accept those naturally in fruit and honey and stuff.

1 Like

I was just diagnosed with COPD. It is an eventual death sentence. I am scared and feel like all the self improvement activities I’ve been engaged in for the last few years are for nothing. I’m becoming very distraught and down…but I’m gonna keep trying. Tomorrow and Sunday I’m gonna help the Spring clean-up at my church (or at least cheerlead since I’m so short of breath right now). Next week I’ll see my doctor and i guess we’ll figure some things out then…i am WhiteRaven, hear me roar!

3 Likes

I am following the NBA finals. The Boston Celtics playing the Dallas Mavericks. But my favorite woman’s sport is tennis.

3 Likes

Good morning.

It’s 3am and I’m wide awake again. I’ve got no plans today except trying to go back to sleep lol

1 Like

The way I learned about COPD in class is that it’s a serious illness but that some extra oxygen can do miracles.

2 Likes

I’m pretty depressed I only did 40 minutes worth of my psychology class today. Oh well, I can do more tomorrow. I’ll try again. It’s very interesting.

1 Like

hey peeps. hows it going? hope you’re well…

this is my attempt to draw an octopus in pastel.

did you know octopus have 9 brains, can change their pattern and colour in the time it takes a human to blink and one species even collects the tentacles off jellyfish, which it holds in its suckers and uses to sting its prey - super cool animals…

6 Likes

Morning TV is so dry lol. It’s terrible. I’m in my parents place and on my phone mostly but also occasionally glancing at it and listening.

1 Like

Woke up early, did laundry and then went on an hour long walk. It was lovely.
Now im home and watching sports on tv. Later gonna meet a friend.
Take care :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Wow!! I really like it!! Beautiful!!

2 Likes

Thanks Zoe! Octavia octopus is his name, he’s now my inspiration to reduce plastics and try to be as eco friendly as possible :purple_heart:

2 Likes

How’s your morning / night going?

1 Like

12:16pm, I’m watching the cricket. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka. I already know that Bangladesh win but I didn’t watch it live

1 Like

I’m having an OK day just been grocery shopping now I’m going to the library which should be OK. Looking for part time jobs, saw another good 1, need to apply. All in all, not bad,

And you?

2 Likes