Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything Vientiuno (21)

Hi folks

I went for an interview today on 4 hours of sleep.

And then it turned out to be a 6 hour trial too… I was so not expecting that.

Now I feel super satisfied with myself for having soldiered on for 6 hours.

9 Likes

My legs feel like I’ve really used them.

7 Likes

My legs get like that, sort of like a cramp but not one

3 Likes

Do you stretch? Try stretching Mae!

4 Likes

Corona Quarantine Annoying Moment #456

When your housemate drops the remote control into his cup of Kool-Aid and ruins it. How are we supposed to change the channel now? Manually?

5 Likes

I have 2 TV’s. Their remotes are interchangeable.

BOOM!

3 Likes

Two drinks leads to alcoholism (more drinks in the future)

What’s your rationalisation behind two drinks not leading to possibly more @anon54386108 ?

1 Like

One for you all! For peace and tranquility, solitude and an end to all suffering of the mind just peace.

This is the view from behind our sheds

5 Likes

Therapy in one hour. Should be a good session. I had homework but lost it. Oh well. We may do some repeating but that’s okay.

4 Likes

i went to the bar for the first time today, no drinks, just takeout, cod sandwich and fries. the place was nothing special, but it was clean and the food was good.

got the yard mowed, i mowed both yards, dad paid me to mow his. he is going to pay me to do it from now on. it takes a couple hours but i don’t mind,as long as i have free time and the weather cooperates.

4 Likes

o yeah im back to being pescatarian. vegetarian didnt really work out. i mean it could work, but i wanted to put on muscle so i have one big serving of fish each day, to go along with 2 cans of beans, some peas, seeds, dairy and grains for protein. im gonna get big dude, i want to look like a middleweight UFC fighter. about 170 pounds ripped.

5 Likes

Don’t tag me @Italy2010.

I don’t know what you’re asking and I don’t care.

The things you’ve said on this forum are disgusting,

You’re disgusting and I want nothing to do with you.

@Moonstruck , depending on your TV you should be able to buy a universal remote from Wal-Mart. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

About to have some chinese food for dinner. Whats everyone eating tonight?

3 Likes

Thank you @mikev and @Montezuma for the tips! Will do! I want my MTV! lol

3 Likes

I’ve already had two meals today. Chicken nuggets and some Taco Bell, so I might skip dinner. If I decide to eat again though I have a stuffed crust pizza I can throw in the oven.

Chinese food sounds great! @TheCanuk

5 Likes

Haha! I understand ma’am. I couldn’t live without my weird and trashy movies! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

i applied coconut oil to my scalp today, i read coconut oil, rosemary oil, and aloe vera are good to slow hair loss because they circulate blood to the scalp. eventually im going to mix the 3 ingredients and apply it to my scalp each day, i don’t really care if i go bald, it’s just an experiment. and internally i take saw palmetto, and stinging nettle to try to block dht from forming in the body, just another experiment, im sure propecia works 10x better than herbs though, but im not going to try it.

2 Likes

@anon54386108 I just got Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-rama. Have you ever heard of it?

It has the hottie Linea Quigley in it. It looks batshit crazy haha!!

4 Likes

I have heard of it,

But haven’t seen it.

Sounds classy!

How have you been feeling today?

I’m wasting time,

I need to go to the grocery store.

It’s getting to be time where it’ll be busy if I wait too much longer.

Oy vey,

I hate doing stuff.

3 Likes