Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything Vientiuno (21)

Good luck to you. Hope you make it. :hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

3 Likes

My banjo is starting to sound like something. Coming along well though frustrating here and there.

:notes:

4 Likes

Good evening Leash.

Glad work went well for you. Saw you made another post that you like your new record player system. That’s awesome. I was just thinking of spinning something soon myself.

So do you miss Waylon?

Enjoy your pulled pork.

-S

2 Likes

I have to do dishes soon. My knee has been sore today. Time for more Icyhot.

Gonna video game for a while.

:smiley:

4 Likes

How do I get started finding answers to my questions?
Hmm…
If only God would speak to me instead of messages

Hey Skunk, yeah the pork sandwiches were quite good.

Yeah, I miss the little guy, and it’s obvious he misses me. He was all over me today when I was there.

3 Likes

I went and took pics with my dog, pretty sure some teenagers called the cops on me, when I looked at them one was on the phone and they were all staring at me, and stared at me down the whole street I think. I only looked back once so idk. It was really weird. I was just taking pics of nature, not houses or anything. People have called the cops on me for pics before.

5 Likes

So my TV has to be shipped as “freight.” The nearest Fed Ex Freight center is 16 miles away. I wasn’t able to finish my call with them before my zoom therapist appointment started, but they told me it was possible. I just need to get an estimate based on the weight and dimensions.

5 Likes

Update: Changed my mind about the above,

1 Like

What is the new plan? :turtle::turtle::turtle:

3 Likes

Sometimes I am so frustrated with my anxiety that I feel like being destructive.

I don’t act on that usually.

I am aware that anxiety is common though so probably many people feel this

1 Like

I guess I will just eat how my appetite seems would suit me.

How are you doing?

3 Likes

9 PM. Gotta try to stay up until 11 at least or else I’ll be awake in 5 hours. Took night meds.

May find a movie or read.

-S

3 Likes

Really? Why?

1 Like

I’m gonna cut out cokes except for when I have fast food. I might lose a few pounds before moving in three weeks.

3 Likes

I took pics near someone’s car that apparently had two little kids in it. They told their dad when he came out of the laundry room and he confronted me and called the cops.

3 Likes

I’m paranoid this morning and I hate it. I’m forced to study anyways.

3 Likes

Not bad. Just took my evening meds. I hope your new plan works. :penguin::penguin::penguin:

3 Likes

Thankyou :angel: :deer: :smiley: :house_with_garden:

2 Likes