Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything Vientiuno (21)

Glad you’re feeling better :). I’m okay . On my way to my appointment with the prescriber. It’s at 1pm

3 Likes

Lol! :blush:

Oh I’m not up to much BB. Currently I’m listening to Bob Seger on the radio.

I ordered a couple books off Amazon about horror screenwriting and horror storytelling.

Looking forward to getting back into reading. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankyou LunaNoir.

It should be alright, yea

4 Likes

Ugh! Three calls to the pdoc today bc they can’t do their jobs. Finally got everything squared away.

Now I need to give my tablet a charge before my appointment.

:rainbow:

4 Likes

Someone I know of has been getting tingling in their hands for the past 2 weeks.

I hope it’s nothing serious.

They went to get blood tests done today.

3 Likes

day 24 no smoking and today i quit drinking coffee. i feel better already, slept a little more last night, but still not sleeping great.

family comes in today, 2 aunts from moms side and one of my aunts is bringing her little grandkids along for dinner. i think i will skip, i don’t feel like visiting, and not big on mom’s side of the family anyhow.

5 Likes

@Lifer, congratulations on 24 days no smoking that is a brilliant achievement

3 Likes

thank you @Mae , i don’t have any cravings just waiting for my sleep patterns to improve. i read it may take a month or two to sleep well again.

3 Likes

Have a yesterday baseball game on until my appointment.

Fed Charles. Drinking water. Will find something to eat after pdoc.

May need to get up early to pick up my grandpa and bring him home from a repair shop tomorrow morning.

Getting warm up here. Time for air conditioning I think. Could survive without it but may as well use it.

6 Likes

I was on the bus and some guy just kept on talking on his cell phone. Wouldn’t shut the ■■■■ up. It got my ■■■■■■■ nerves. I started cursing under my breath. Please let me off the bus before I snatch his cell phone and break it.

3 Likes

Hey @Ooorgle ! I just finished Three Christs and I really enjoyed it! I thought it was very well made and directed.

3 Likes

Hey good morning guys.
Just woke up and had a cup of coffee and smoking now.

I had a dream of a girl I’ve fallen in love with in Miami. I always dream of her when I’m mentally unstable.

I’ve cut a big branch of a tree down yesterday, as a kind gesture to my father.

But I feel guilty of cutting the tree… I feel sorry for it.

Kind of anxious because of it. I feel like I shouldn’t of hurt it. My mother wanted it intact… I didn’t know.

I’m sorry

I regret listening to my father… I often blame him when I feel bad :pensive:

I hope everyone can enjoy the evening!

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Pdoc appointment went well. We increased my Prozac a bit but left Olanzapine alone.

Gonna practice the banjo now.

:notes:

5 Likes

Trying something different I bought four 500 piece puzzles. Been years….like 20

5 Likes

You are not supposed to write under influence, but I make an exception.

I have reduced my daily consumption of alcohol to two or three beers and it’s okay but I don’t think it makes a positive difference.

Today I was with a mate and his friend and drank more. It was no fun.

I felt good before i drank, but after two beers it was stupid.

I’m not an alcoholic anymore, but I think I’m on the slow way to sobriety.

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad, thank you. Maybe I’ll watch it in secret :shushing_face:

Good day dude!

2 Likes

We went to the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium!! Super fun. My favorite animal was the anaconda. Her name is Peaches!! :peach:

I also loved the river otters. :otter: And the stingrays have such cute smiles.

5 Likes

Hey all.

Got my injection.

Sending good vibes like always.

:white_heart:

3 Likes

Good day, everyone :slightly_smiling_face:.

I’m having a pretty good day, work was good and now I’m just chillin. I think I’ll have a pulled pork sandwich for dinner.

I hope you all are well.

5 Likes

Going on a 3 day fast. Only water.

I need to detoxify myself a little in preparation for my job on Monday.

This will be hard but totally worth it!

2 Likes