Say Anything veinte (20)

Evening everyone, llama reporting for night watch.

Helped with a whole host of things for my mom today. Got a nice nap. Shower. Doing well.

Now is alone time in the dark, music, video games, nice new vape flavor, fizzy water. All set, let’s see how far I can go.

Wishing everyone well!

:llama:

3 Likes

I decided to stop taking 25 mg of Lamictal/Lamotrigine…I think it was making me sick and messing with my mind…I’ve been on it before, but I seem to not do well with medications and was accused of doctor shopping. Only meds that work totally well are Vraylar and Cymbalta for me…weird…

1 Like

Ey mane! You staying strong on the hustle? :wink:

I walked to the grocery store earlier and bought a twelve pack of generic Sprite. Fewer calories, hydrating, and no caffeine.

2 Likes

I gotta go to a family dinner tomorrow. My sister is here on vacation. We are going to a $40 a plate Brazilian restaurant. I think it’s ridiculous that we are going to such a high end place. Luckily my dad is paying for me. I’m excited to see my nephew and niece.

2 Likes

I think my former stepmother is my favourite female person I can think of.

We had telepathy when I was four then it was broken by my mum when I was eight so I lost it and went lonely etc

I feel tied up in invisible restraints every day.
It’s so uncomfortable.

Get out of your comfort zone?
Yeah right.

I gave $1 to save a goat :goat: today and I only have $15 so every dollar counts.

$15 is going to my phone bill so I should have $14 left.

The rest of my money I hope to spend on foooood.
I’m thinking a chia pod and a salad roll perhaps.

My brand new k fee coffee machine is not working.
I have two of them and they don’t work but they make the best coffee when they do work.

Will have to call them.

We are in lockdown with stay at home order.

I put on six kg in a couple months so my clothes nolonger fit me.

A chubby thing I am.

I wear track pants n hoodie every day winter time anyway.

4 Likes

@Froge

2 Likes

just woke up…thought I’d post on this thread for once…haha…it moves so fast here…

2 Likes

Good morning folks!
Got a full seven hours of sleep last night! Needed that!

Nothing on my plate for the day. Did too much yesterday and got sick. Spent the whole evening recouping.

Didn’t get a haircut either. Oh well.

Hope all are well.

4 Likes

Good morning @Bowens just noticed that you were on. How are you today?

1 Like

I’m doing ok. Have not slept yet though. How are you?

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Did you get any sleep yesterday?

I’m doing okay this morning. Yesterday was rough, glad that’s over.

1 Like

Yes, I got some sleep yesterday. You’ll have to forgive me if I’m a little slow this morning.
Glad you are doing okay this morning.

1 Like

I completely understand. Is something bothering you or are you just going through a reset on your sleep?

1 Like

Nah, nothing bothering me. I just have this issue sometimes where I am up odd hours. Even if I temporarily fix it, I end up napping during the day and messing my schedule all up again. I don’t think my sleeping schedule fits well into a 24 hour day. lol

1 Like

Monte you also say ‘mon’ and now you just said lad! These are Irish sayings! I’m beginning to think your Ira! :joy: also when it lands on random posts when I log in, it’s always yours that it lands on

1 Like

I heard that we either have a 21, 23 or 28 hour cycle depending on where you live and the conditions you live in.

2 Likes

Well those numbers don’t fit into a 24 hour day very well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

@Bowens have you ever tried trazadone for a sleep aid? works for me…tonight I went to bed around six p m and woke up at 1 am but usually I take my trazadone and sleep all night.

1 Like

No, no they don’t. I was watching a episode on Curiousity Stream that was talking about American with sleep pattern problems. It fits for me. I think I run about 21 hours myself.
Sorry late responding, prayers you know.

1 Like

I don’t think Trazadone would work well for me. I get tired during the day. If anything I sleep too much. Once I fall asleep I tend to sleep for a long time.

1 Like