Say Anything V is for Velociraptor

I feel so exhausted and like a freak. Work is tough. You may think I’m amazing for wrking but really I have no choice. Sigh.

I feel. So drained it’s mad.

I hope by a fortnight time I feel better.

I need to stop eating so much ultra processed food it’s really detrimental to me. Sob.

Hope you’re all well

5 Likes

I bought a pattern from Etsy. It shows that this is how it should look, if you have the same yarn and same crochet hook size, that is.

After I bought the pattern, I found out that it is written for experienced amigurumi crocheters. I can’t even make sense of the instructions. I tried searching the different terms on YouTube, but that didn’t really help.

I might get a pattern for a different amigurumi that is written for beginners, to start with. :sweat_smile: Once I get the hang of it, I’ll go back and make the turtle.

6 Likes

Afternoon to all my forum friends!

Not much to say, just woke up, tea time.

Llama formally producing a check in.

:llama:

5 Likes

It’s pretty hard to not eat like that, especially if you’re working… or at least in my experience.

Hope you feel better soon!

5 Likes

Eyyy! Are you staying swole in a hole while still singing your soul?

:wink:

2 Likes

thankyou @Human that’s real kind of you.

Yep exactly!

That’s why I want time off work, to get my physical health in order without comfort eating and coffee…

4 Likes

Lol, heya silly beetle!

All is good and healthy, hearty and humming, hooligans who hue hyper color.

Speaking of sparkly specks of synthetic sight.

Speed Racer Speed Racer (film) - Google Search

Ponder you to peep this perplexing picture?

Much amore my mild mannered monte!

Be safe dude! Lol

2 Likes

I admire you Ms. Sloth for always wanting to eat healthy.

Without my coffee and snacks I would lose my head!

3 Likes

That’s okay. I don’t judge you for it because we all have different genes and different circumstances so we all have different needs. :green_heart:

Just do what you need to do and that’s okay. :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha!

Sounds like you’re well my friend.

Us beetles and llamas must sing our soul songs by the burning trashcans, just like our ancestors did. :wink:

I’ve never seen this movie! I’ll have to check it out.

Much love back. :hugs:

3 Likes

Well, dad and I have another job on Friday. Yay! Just mowing and weed whipping.

Had BLTs for supper and a cheesy ramen concoction. :yum:

Gonna do another banjo practice in a few minutes.

And at least shave tonight.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Got an iced soy mocha at the coffee shop while in town… I regret it but it sounded so good

5 Likes

Now I gotta make dinner😭

I don’t wanna

6 Likes

No bueno? I had cold brew today with salted caramel cold foam

6 Likes

Oh, no, it was crazy good! I just regret it cause I’m trying not to get “fancy” coffees…

How was yours?:eyes:

5 Likes

Ah okay. Im trying to stay away from them too… :sleepy:

It was really good :smile::smile::smile:

5 Likes

I just ordered PFK, 2 spicy wraps.

2 Likes

One item finished.

Talked to my mom for a few minutes. Today was my recently deceased grandpa’s birthday so my grandma was taking it pretty hard. Poor lady.

Charged my vape.

Two more banjo practices then a movie or show. I have the complete collection on DVD for both The Three Stooges and Game of Thrones that have been sitting for months. Should actually watch them. I even quit Hulu for that purpose but still did not get to them .

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oups its KFC in English lol PFK is the French name haha

4 Likes

Does anyone use Duck Duck Go, as a phone web browser? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes