Say Anything Trece

Just got called a hoe from outside the door. I’m used to being called everything ward and all.

Hey cannabis is a drug and can ruin people’s lives

1 Like

8 is too much. Apparently the injection is stronger. I may take 50mg injection and 1 or 2 mg pill with it

1 Like

Hi folks.

Was pretty suicidal last night. My mood is just okay now though. It’s not great but not bad. No psychotic symptoms though. Just going to chill with some music today.

Hope y’all are well.

:rainbow:

4 Likes

Where did you read that the injection is equivalent to 6mg pill?

1 Like

Hey guys I am up for another day.

Good morning.

I’m sorry I’ve been a downer these days…

A bit lonely.

Hope things will be alright.

Wishing everybody a great time today.

6 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Just had a coyote walked through my backyard!! Sorry, no pictures. By the time I got to the door she was gone.

Made me nervous. Make sure my cat was in the house

4 Likes

Hey @Abise hope you’re coming out of it a bit I hope?

Sorry you were feeling so bad last night.

I hope your day improves.

3 Likes

1 Like

Thanks Rexy. I’ll be okay.

:+1:

1 Like

1 Like

Felt happy cooking dinner and rationalised my thoughts being my own upstairs.I was in the kitchen when it happened, my mother was beside me. Began to feel like I was a danger to her like I was gonna have thoughts of murdering her. Then I thought of hospital and how the doctor said this was just intrusive thoughts, (I also thought maybe the IRA implanted this thought to save me, I believ they were only trying to scare me because I had rationales my way out of it upstairs previously) I wasn’t planing it. This was either an escalation or my own nerves about feeling guilty for feeling good and normal. Ownie the ‘thought voice’ was trying to convince me I was planing it even though I wasn’t .

The thought voices also tried to convince me that it wasn’t the IRA making me hear voices possibly because they didn’t want any link to any murders I do in the future. My own fear was that with th e IRa there is an element of co ntrol to it but with the Americans they are worse than that

I don’t think it’s one of those things… he really is a trigger to me.

His voice, his movement, his words, his looks his motions, makes me anxious and makes me feel sick… I can’t control it…

I don’t think it’s a normal reaction to people

1 Like

Had a good day. Decided that I need a different volunteer opportunity to the one I chose.
So will search tomorrow. I have one in mind. I just need to check out the team there if I feel okay volunteering with them.

3 Likes

I also now think that my violent posts on here was me being controlled by the IRA to sound violent so no one will ask questions if they do make me murder someone in the future. The cops will look back on this and see I was capable of violence

I’m up in my room while sitting on the recliner with a blanket over my head. I like the warmth and the darkness aside from the light from my Kindle as it gives me a sense of safety and comfort. It’s the kind of stuff you see in the ward but oh well. I’m not quite ward material yet.

-S

4 Likes

I told you the other day that before I started meds I thought I was going to kill my mother.

I knew how it would have gone down too: a knife in the kitchen

Do you have thoughts of how you would kill your mother? Or is it just impulses to kill?

Mine were impulses.