🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

That’s almost what mine are. I feel the crawling, but then I also feel things like ant bites. I only have marks from me scratching myself incessantly. I can’t even eat without scratching.

1 Like

im zoning out to the high pitched squeels of a furbie while a british man talks about the history of furbies and the furbie organ lol

Is this a good idea? I got an interview for a part time job being a teacher’s assistant at a Chinese Church preschool. I don’t know if I have the energy for the job but they said they would let me volunteer for a day to see if I can do it. I asked for 20 hours a week and they said we will talk about it. I also got an email asking about a possible job interview for a after school computer programming TA. I want to work really badly. It would be nice to pay for my programming classes which I eventually want to use to build an app for the mental health organization I work for. And start freelancing

1 Like

So you are handling two job offers.

1 Like

Well neither place has accepted me yet.

1 Like

Which one sounds better to you?

1 Like

I would do the programming job. It’s related experience.

2 Likes

Idk! Honestly substitute teaching might start soon and that pays way more than either jobs. I am not trying to choose between the two jobs. My mom used to be a preschool teacher in China and thinks preschool TA will be too much for me. Substituting is $160 per day for as many or as few days as you want. I think I might do 2 days substituting, 2 days coding instructor if I get the job… Just forget about the preschool job for now? Honestly I would choose the least stressful option but idk which choice that is…
Thanks for helping me, btw. Appreciate it!

1 Like

You can blog about anything but you need good social media marketing to get traffic and exposure.

I have one blog about graphic design and start-up guides for new business owners. I also freelance as a designer online.

The second is something I started in January. I am a makeup artist so I blog about beauty, veganism, fashion, lifestyle and travel.

3 Likes

Just got yet another interview. This time for 2 days a week as a high school day time one on one tutor. I seem to get a call back for every ■■■■■■■ job I apply to. I better be more selective about where I apply.

3 Likes

Yeyy I caught up reading this thread! Lol was only 60 messages behind hehe. I like reading everything you guys say! Gets me to do something for my boring times lol

7 Likes

Yesterday I met with my case manager and after he left I went straight to bed and took a nap, as I was paranoid about our meeting.

Anyhow, today was a better, much more productive day. I was able to shop, shower, study and watch my anime. I also spent hours looking for remote jobs, but I couldn’t find any.

I’m thinking about making some changes to my schedule and course selection. I dunno, just playing around with some ideas.

3 Likes

That’s good! Gives you lots of options.

2 Likes

crappy skin disease and sza, what a life

Finally figured out how to make a polygon with Google maps. I was watching YouTube tutorials and didn’t learn ■■■■. Then I found sample code directly from Google and figured it out!

3 Likes

I think it would be cool if i got this subtext under my name: Brain powered by Sarcosine.

1 Like

Page @ moderators if you’re serious.

1 Like

@moderators

“Brain powered by Sarcosine.” under my name please!

3 Likes

The plan is to continue updating the site I’m working on, work on my own using wordpress, and then work on my step-dad’s website. I need to learn coding more too. Eventually I will feel confident.