🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

And who are you to judge my questioning of facts. Why is it that you come up and defend her all of a sudden.

The same can be applied to you @Nomad. Why are you all of sudden defending @anon62973308 when I asked a simple question.

1 Like

Let him ask his question…!! I think its a honest question … guys…!!!

2 Likes

I just managed to drop an entire bowl of popcorn on the floor as I was putting it on the table. It was literally two inches from the table as my hand suddenly flopped and the bowl fell.

2 Likes

I am not sure if this is a good idea. :confused:

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea.
Bosses aren’t allowed to fire her just because of mental illness, and it might give her boss a better understanding of her.

1 Like

I got fired twice. They will make up another excuse to fire you but companies like to hire people who can do a lot and work hard under stress.

Companies like efficiency.
But if a boss doesn’t know about a diagnosis, they might think the person is just being lazy. If they know about why things are the way they are, there’s a bigger chance of them being understanding.

2 Likes

None of u guys are ass here…!!! Think about it…!!!

4 Likes

I leave for one day and things go down the drain. Well wait no longer. Hello boys! I’m baaaaccckkkk

4 Likes

I’m a sensitive, normally non-abrasive person, both of which are more than I can say for you. You’re abrasive af, I’ve been seeing it since you joined the forum, but this time I didn’t feel like letting it slide. You’re so hung up on facts that you can’t show any sensitivity. That is all. I can defend whomever I please.

5 Likes

Well I don’t know who you are nor really cared until you blatantly interjected my question which was meant for someone else and not you.

1 Like

I wish on this thread people would @___ whomever they were talking to or say their name. Its hard to follow much of the time because there are many conversations going at once.

3 Likes

Well the story is I almost had to quit the job anyways because it was too much physical activity, which was not supposed to be my main job anyways. My friend said she usually did better with accommodations, and I do not need this job for that long… It is just to practice. I have had multiple times when I got rejected from a job due to disclosing disability but I really need accommodations if I hope to keep this job.

1 Like

I’m having breathing problems. Coffee…

Thanks Far Cry!

2 Likes

Looks like I do in fact have a new irl friend. Happy.

7 Likes

That’s great news :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Berru and people who like my posts. :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh no. @roxanna. Breathing problems are the worst. Can’t remember, sorry. Do you have asthma?

1 Like