Say anything T is for TMI (Too much information)

I’ve been dilly dallying between applying for masters and doing a qualification in insurance services

4 Likes

Hey Kiddos! :wink:

I’ve just been drinking coffee all morning.

Ordered a couple classic punk albums on CD. The Damned - self titled. A classic British punk album I’ve been wanting to get my hands on for ages, and Fugazi - Repeater + 3 Songs. Fugazi is some classic American hardcore.

Hope you all are well. :heart:

5 Likes

Like as a health and life insurance agent???

3 Likes

just discovered “cage the elephant” a band I am listening to right now…really good…someone in the band had a bout of psychosis is why I listened to them…big following, I see why…they are great.

2 Likes

Nope, as in underwriting for an investment bank

Edit

I feel better, just ate and have been journalising telling myself to keep calm

4 Likes

Oh I see. Journaling is a great idea @AppleKidd :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My Mom has a book called living good daily by Dr. Livingood. LOL! Just thought it was funny his last name is Livingood

6 Likes

a lot of people underestimate people with mental illness, my message to all is to prove them wrong

5 Likes

Well I just sold my car I needed the money for in case I need a lawyer.

It doesn’t bother me much I was always scared to drive.

8 Likes

How did you sell it?

2 Likes

I placed an ad on swap and shop

5 Likes

Nice going!!!

4 Likes

This court stuff is stressing me out I just wanna walk in their and scream I’m sz what else do you wanna know!

6 Likes

I hope everything turns out ok for you @Turtle43 . I’m so sorry but I forgot why you might need a lawyer. What happened again? My memory is terrible

4 Likes

I accidentally turned to close to a parked car and hit it. They called the cops they did a sobriety test and I failed big time causing I was laughing. Needles to say I got charged with DUI and put in jail.

After they took me and checked for drugs at the hospital

3 Likes

What a waste of taxpayers money!
I’m sorry turtle

3 Likes

Should I plea guilty and tell him I’m sorry I’m sz and not in a sane state. That will probably get me a place in the psych ward

2 Likes

You need to talk to a lawyer

1 Like

But I don’t think you should plead guilty if you were sober at the time!

1 Like

I’ll going to one in the morning but bet I can’t afford him.

They have lawyers can assign you but I bet they are unreliable.

We only have 4 Lawyers in town.

2 Likes