Say anything T is for TMI (Too much information)

Post away.

1151551posts.

4 Likes

I can’t believe I’m first yet again!

9 Likes

I’m eating a chocolate bar which is 400 kcal.

7 Likes

Hiya. I should really stop eating junk

8 Likes

dull day today…

:goal_net:

5 Likes

Me ← He seis he is sixth. He says it.

3 Likes

Woot woot!!!

:partying_face:

Yay new say anything thread!!

5 Likes

Say anything T is for TMI (Too much information)

Or “total maintenance Incorporated”. A local company that goes by “TMI”.

3 Likes

Little ground squirrels or chipmunks or whatever they are like to hide in our gutters downspouts. Maggie will often sniff around them and bark in a super high pitched manner. Sounds like a little girl.

Then my dad will take them off and tip them over and shake them to see if there is one in there. When there is, it always espcapes. Maggie is too hefty and slow to catch them atm. They are very fast.

3 Likes

Supposed to feel like 22°C here today. Perfect temperature in my opinion.

6 Likes

all the time I know of ppl reading my book in town and always asking me details about it when I see them at the store I sell the books at…such a proud feeling to know I’m sharing my story about schizophrenia with the non schizophrenic ppl.

8 Likes

Today it is cloudy and 41 F above. The last 2 weeks I have been walking to my clubhouse and then taking the bus home in the afternoon…it is a 5 mile walk. But on Saturday I tweaked my knee and re-tweaked it yesterday, so I’m not going to take long walks for a few days to see if it quits hurting.

Tomorrow is my weigh-in at my doctor’s. I think my weight is the same as it has been for a couple months, around 155, cuz my clothes fit the same. I don’t weigh myself at home cuz it triggers me and I engage in disordered eating sometimes.

I see my therapist on Thursday. I’m going to tell her that I have been having suicidal thoughts. I don’t think I’ll act on them. They have occurred more frequently since stopping the clozapine. I wish I could take the clozapine, it was good for suicidal ideation, but I couldn’t tolerate the cardiac issues anymore.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I want to turn 20
Luckily its far away (next January)

4 Likes

you’ll be fine =)

4 Likes

Today i did a warm up for a running event. It was fun.
Now im home and gonna Take it easy. :blush:

4 Likes

Evening all. Just got into bed. It’s 6:30pm.

I’m still in shock about my upstairs neighbour working at my CMHT.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, I’m at the laundromat, getting this dreaded chore over with. The dryers have only about ten minutes left, but I have so much to fold, and so many socks to pair up, that I’ll be here another half hour for that.

8 Likes

I really want a Mountain Dew but I’m diabetic. :sob:

6 Likes

I’ve picked up the reading pace.
5 books in the last 2 weeks.
Might as well enjoy this while it lasts.
:nerd_face:

4 Likes

A new name for anyone with sz new name is ‘‘special’’

3 Likes