Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything T is for Tacos

Im watching the conjuring

2 Likes

the world is running out of low carb monster drinks… at least in my area. I might have to quit. Sad.

1 Like

I said, earlier, that my avolition is bad today.

Welllllll… I tried laying in bed to relax, but then I got really depressed. …

So I got up. And then I made myself vacuum the whole house. I am very exhausted, now. :dizzy_face:

You guys keep talking about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I have it, but I haven’t played it much. Maybe I’ll play some of it.

I am so exhausted. I should’ve just taken it easy, today.

7 Likes

Wood. I love seeing and holding wood

You totally need The Sims.

They’ll make you happy.

I’ve made many gay relationships with them. Not insinuating your preferences.

:hugs:

7 Likes

@Loke that sounds yummy… I made coconut curry chickpeas the other day… with shrimp

5 Likes

I’ve been meaning to start Skyrim but I’ve been resting all day after taking my prn earlier.

I got a great deal on the game because I bought it at Best Buy and they price matched it for me.

I saved ten bucks! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wooooo Skyrim! Best game ever!

4 Likes

Hi. I’m sad. I’ve slept pretty much all day. My blood pressure is still pretty low and my cardiologist wants me to go ahead and take half a tablet tonight. :woozy_face:

5 Likes

I went to the doctor’s office, this morning, and I was weighed (as usual). But, I gained more weight. :anguished:

I recently started exercising again, but I’m starting off with light exercise. I really hope I don’t keep gaining.

I see my new physical therapist, tomorrow! Early in the morning! I’m excited but also nervous. I hope we make a good match.

:blossom:

8 Likes

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I got some updog on my shirt.

6 Likes

What is up dog? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: yessssss someone said it!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My life is now complete

Ps I also got some upcat on my jeans

6 Likes

What’s up cat? :thinking:

4 Likes

So… just got back from the pdoc. He’s doubling my dose of Caplyta and taking me off the Navane. We’re doing this to see if it takes away the flat affect of Navane, while still giving me enough to prevent my delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, etc.

Fingers crossed! Maybe another step to feeling better.

6 Likes

Hey y’all!

I love my new place!

I hope I can stay!

I need a job. I’m interviewing amazon tomorrow, then I’m going through one process at an university supermarket. University job is cyclic, so I would have some time off during holiday season, where I can perhaps put my mind into studying.

But the background check is hindering me. Need to make few phone calls to get EBT card, so it could help me with groceries and stuff. I think I can fight the adversity the past homelessness. It’s tough, but I think I can.

It’s almost Halloween and I get to experience it in my home country it’s wonderful.

9 Likes

If you need any tips let me or @agent101g know. I once made the pilgrimage to High Hrothgar.

3 Likes

There are a few things the game doesn’t really explain. One is that you can switch to a third person view if you want to see your character in action. I believe you click in the right joy stick. You can also zoom in and out if you click the left joystick and move it up and down at the same time. There are also caves where you’ll have to find a chain to pull or a lever to continue. It isn’t terribly difficult but it’s something that may help. I don’t want to give away too many spoilers so here’s a hint. When you are finally able to get into your inventory you can zoom in and inspect objects. There are some key items you will find that have etching on them for puzzle locked doors.

3 Likes

I’ve been having a nice day video gaming with my compadre. Taking a 30 minute break because we’ve had a 3 hour session. I feel like a nerd just thinking about it.

Hopefully, y’all are having a good day too.

4 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: yessssssss what’s up cat

4 Likes