Say Anything siete 🧞‍♀️

Thanks, @Abise. I suppose you’re getting ready to go to bed soon?

Good morning @Montezuma !
Boy I wish I could sleep the day away. Is this your first shot or second?

1 Like

Good morning bud! :slight_smile:

It’s going to be my first shot of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

1 Like

I think with that one you are one and done.

1 Like

Hey… I might put on a show or get some reading done.

That’s cool that you manage your time well before and after work… that way you can do so much with your day

3 Likes

Yes! That’s what my mom said.

I’m supposed to get City of the Living Dead later today. Old Lucio Fulci classic! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, though most days I get little, if anything, done in the morning, besides eating and showering. I typically just chill with my cat after work.

I’m off from the dispensary tomorrow, but I picked up a shift for tomorrow with the old trimming job. If the job goes the full ten hours that’s an extra $150 for me. I’m not doing this every week, though. I like my days off. Next Wednesday I’m getting my second COVID shot, so I couldn’t do any trimming if I wanted to. Maybe just once or twice per month I’ll do a shift of trimming, I’ll see.

2 Likes

I like your hustle🙂

1 Like

I had to get dressed 8 times. I have a feeling today is going to be awful. I felt like someone was coming after me ans watching me while i got dressed. I dont want to be around anyone

1 Like

Morning y’all. Hope you have good days.

I started a plank challenge thing with a FB group I’m in. So far it’s pretty easy, but it’s going to get hard fast. I can only do about 55 seconds right now and by the end of the 30 days the goal is 3 minutes.

8 Likes

My fiance thinks im mad at her. Im not really. Im scared. Im starting to get paranoid of her and im trying to fight it. I dont know how to tell her

1 Like

I think you tend to put yourself down for some reason.

1 Like

yea the doctor comes to give it at home… she could select a few patients that she knows that can’t leave home… she said if she don’t comes to administer it at home she knows i won’t go get it so she picked me as one of those patients. I’m lucky i think.

3 Likes

I had my depotinjection homedelivered. That is what I call service. Any extra has a price.:monkey_face:

1 Like

All clean, just showered, brushed my teeth, all that. That makes it 6 days in a row with a shower. I can’t remember the last time I did that, but it must have been years ago.

4 Likes

Just tell her you’re scared lately. See how she responds.

2 Likes

Where’s @Schztuna ?

1 Like

I think I saw her post like yesterday or the day before

1 Like

My sister made sushi yesterday. It was good.

13 Likes

I spent over an hour editing a paragraph. My head is banging. I feel ok now. I feel better than I did in the afternoon. Life is a charm.